• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora vs. Terra's LS(every part dubbed + extra scenes added)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WaveK89

Very nice! The funny thing is, I opened the video in a new tab. I had both videos running creating much more of a echo effect I almost thought was real.

venomblade

^ lol that must've been quite an earful. The guy who made this must've went thru an immeasurable amount of work to add every single voice/grunt after recording this fight. I love how when he dies in the game and then you hear Ven say "Don't worry, you're gonna do fine" and then he revives and seamlessly starts fighting again. I don't remember ever seeing that animation for Sora before in KH2FM, does anybody know where it's from in the game? It's at 8:32 in the vid.

Last edited:

JustSnilloc

great vid... should have cut 80% of the battling out though, waaay too long

strugglechamp

I've subbed this guy on youtube. He does awesome KH vids. If you like this you should definitely check out his kh booray vids.

venomblade

great vid... should have cut 80% of the battling out though, waaay too long

Althought I somewhat agree, just hearing everything Terra did with noise made it entertaining enough to watch the whole thing through lol, and the extra scenes were just a bonus to me.

venomblade

this is so cool i love that you even like hear terra's voice while there fighting

Hey where'd you get that scene for your sig? Was that in the jump fiesta trailer? If so I need to rewatch it since I definitely missed that.

edit: nvm, just rewatched the first 20 seconds of the fiesta trailer and it was there lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back