• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora with a sword...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRuePlaya187

just something cool that i did in the game. i have a codebreaker, and one of the codes was to unlock every keyblade in the game, so when i used this cheat, it gave me the dream sword, dream sheild, and dream staff, and also the wooden sword, although after you select one of these four weapons, you cannot change it...

no point to this really, just wanted to share that it's cool going throught the game with a normal sword.

TRuePlaya187

it just seems weird to play the game with a regular weapon, thats all, maybe im telling people they shouold check it out??? because the codebreaker has alot of cool cheats that really work, and its fun to use after u've beat the game like 5 million times?

D

Dexter

oooooooo....kkkkkkkkkkk? So whatz the point of this thread>?

Masterx1220

you should play with the wooden sword that would be the hardest way to complete the game.

remember in hallow Bastion when you got the wooden sword back. Man it took me a long time to kill all those heartless so beast did all the work.

Imagine fighting sephy that would be almost impossible

Kraxm

I did the same thing with an Action Replay and it gave me The Big Hong and Little Hong keyblades. Though they gave no benefits and every step you took you would hear a bell jingle.

The M.C.

JTTW
wouldnt it be harder or something? cheats can really screw your game, in a weird way though..

Masterx1220

Kingdom Key same as wood sword

ummmmmm?? no its not the kingdom key and the wooden sword are two different weapons

Boris The Blade

Ya'll pretty dense and dumb, ain't ya?

The point of this thread is that he's telling everyone that by using a cheat device, he has obtained the weapons you normally don't get. However, I believe this thread will have more value if someone actually posted how to get Dream Sword and on...since I really like those ghetto weak weapons. :3

Ferno

I was born in a small town, and lived there ever s
well....for one....the only way you can get the dream sword after awakening, is by using some sort of cheat device...

i dont see anything wrong with this thread....

thats cool

one time i used codebreaker, and got the summon Bahamut....it doesnt do anything but freeze the game....sucks....

B

Blood Aeon

TRuePlaya187 said:
just something cool that i did in the game. i have a codebreaker, and one of the codes was to unlock every keyblade in the game, so when i used this cheat, it gave me the dream sword, dream sheild, and dream staff, and also the wooden sword, although after you select one of these four weapons, you cannot change it...

no point to this really, just wanted to share that it's cool going throught the game with a normal sword.

Congratulations. You've discovered cheating.

This is common knoweledge, and you can actually unlock the Dream Staff and Dream Shield as weapons for Donald and Goofy during the game. Please, don't bother us by telling us anything else we already know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back