• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lightblade

Do you think that Sora could be some kind of prince. Because he has the same keyblade as Mickey, but in silver. Maybe royalty can use that keyblade.
What about the thing that has the shape of a crown that draws with the keyblade, also he has a chain like a crown, and the edge of the keyblade is also a crown.
Maybe he lives in hollow bastion too, but with the meteor shower he ended in destiny islands, jus like kairi years later.
Maybe the mother in the island found him in the shore and adopt him.
What about Ansem searching about the heart not only for research, but for personal matters, like looking the way to find his son, but when he uses the power of darkness, forgets everything about it, and thinks only about getting more powerfull.
Is silly, but we can expect anything. :rolleyes:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Ummm.. yea that's a really messed up theory...

Too much is guesswork and speculation and it has no foundation or anyhting to proove it...

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
Sora is definitley NOT from Hollow Bastion. The part where Ansem is talking about finding a heart for his own personal manners is believed to be Kairi...NOT Sora, since it is speculated that Kairi derived from Hollow Bastion, hence, the scene with her Grandmother.

As for the royalty thing, it's just too vague at this point as to what to speculate. So far, we haven't really received any detail as to what the Crown symbol really represents. Of course the crown represents a King and royalty, but in terms of relation to the actual game, it's just too early to tell right now. Hopefully it will be cleared up in Kingdom Hearts 2 since Sora does have a new move which involves the crown outlining him.

Overall though, I don't really understand what you're trying to say...

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
1. Sora a prince? no
2. Crown accessories- dunno about that
3. Sora living in Hollow Bastion? doubt it
4. Sora's mom- not much information about her
5. Ansem has a son?!? WEIRD

Sorry but they're not really good theories.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
There are lots of stuff i don't agree with but it's too much too post besides sora was on the island before kairi look at the flashback this is too much of a deep theory though sorry welcome to the forums not trying to flame.

E

Ecstacy

yeah.........um.........wow.........play kh1 again and then ask yourself why the hell did i decide to post this? i give you this. posting something like this takes a BALLS lol.

Brian

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
The prince thing is actually quite likely, i mean take the cover of the CD soundtrack...

kingfront.jpg

It shows Sora sitting on what seems to be a throne, with a crown on, so that part of your theory is quite possible...

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
yes but that just means he is a saviour, and saviours get treated like a king. He will open the door to light and that is why the picture him as a king, but as i said before,any person with a pure, strong heaty can wield the keyblade, also that crown sign is the insignia of Kingdom Hearts, thats all

sinharvest_angel

it might be possible, but i probably have a better chance of being struck by lighting in a thunderstorm 7 times in a row and survive, thats all i'll give u

sora's_servant

dual_wielder said:
yes but that just means he is a saviour, and saviours get treated like a king. He will open the door to light and that is why the picture him as a king, but as i said before,any person with a pure, strong heaty can wield the keyblade, also that crown sign is the insignia of Kingdom Hearts, thats all

i agree with this statement......

paka

maybe he'll end up being the king of kingdom hearts...i mean dont kingdoms need kings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back