• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TTBK2

Awards
It's beautiful how there are people in this forum that say to others not to flame a theory right from the start, and yet it happens so easily anyway no matter how much they try to persuade the flamers to forget their ways. LOL. But anyway, it is a somewhat ridiculous theory, but technically you have as little proof to say Sora isn't a prince as he does to say Sora is one. And then there are all the coincidences, such as Sora wearing the crown(but then again for some reason we don't see him wear it in the flashbacks,meaning he gained it after that...). But then it could mean he is Mickey's servant/apprentice. It could be a few things. But all you can do is speculate, so that doesn't help.

Gaiash

Website
www.geocities.com
being a prince wouldn't make Sora any different, look at the royal family we have here in England. Yep, we don't have the most noble of princes

Axel the Unknown

wow. man i havent been on these forums in like years. its so funny that you guys are discussing the same things people were talking about an entire year ago. LOL i guess things havent changed much. anyway, stopped by to just check out if theres any new news on the forums and caught this thread.

what about the nobody being born differently is axel? i mean, he does seem to be different as in he seems to be against everyone, except for maybe sora. did that one quote, "we arent so different, you and i" ever bug you? what the hell does axel have in common with sora? hes definitely a bigger character than the rest of the 13th order that we've seen so far. maybe axel has some kind of thing that makes him different, like hes more good than evil...? i dont know. i dont really think so, but something about him is DEFINITELY different than the rest of the 13th order, thats for sure. that whole different plan thing than everyone else.

and the whole thing about sora being a prince...? or a king? i definitely think that he is a king. the whole Final Mix art of him on the throne with the crown on is definitely symbolic. and has anyone noticed that mickey is a king and he wields a keyblade? what about the princesses of heart? what about the princes of heart? we all know that kairi is a princess of heart... i mean come on. and sora being in love with her, could definitely make him a prince of heart. and they need the princesses of heart to open the door right? well, sora will be the one to open the door.... correct? maybe hes a prince/king of heart. and what about mickey being able to close the door... i mean, hes a king. "king mickey" i mean how many times did we have to hear that phrase through kh1? i think that there is overwhelming evidence that sora is a king. and that the keyblade somehow seeks out these kings, or finds somebody of heart and makes them king. maybe riku and the bhk are too, who knows? maybe theyre not, and thats what separates sora from them, thats what makes him different. but i dont think we should shrug off this whole king theory when we know there are princesses of heart. and the whole games name is "kingdom hearts" implying there is some kind of kingdom. a kingdom of hearts. and a kingdom of hearts has to have a king. i mean king.... kingdom. a kingdom is a government ruled by a king... so anyway. maybe sora is the main character kuz hes the king of hearts.

anyway, yeah.

Axel the Unknown

oh yeah, and theres ansem of course. hes a king. so DiZ, you can definitely think of him as a king. weird though, i never thought of that. i wonder if he ever runs into kairi. both ansem and DiZ seem to not even have any knowledge of the existence of his/their own daughter it seems. thats kinda weird. especially with the whole "memories" theme going on. i wonder when/if DiZ and kairi will meet.

paka

yeah my theary was dumb it wouldnt make sence anyway ...if u think im a retard say i hehe

paka

well then again how could he be the king of hearts,like i said in another forum once worlds return so do the people native to it so sora couldnt stay around to rule kh...or could he

paka

and my last post for today... i dont think sora is mickys servant they havnt even met until the end of kh. besides mickeys kingdom has his head as the symbols. that crown definitaly does mean something,its soras necklace,its hanging from the oblivion, and a crown surrounds him when he does that magic thing.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
zero_cool said:
agree with muffin man

*do you know the muffin man, the muffin man, hte muffin man*

Hm.....I don't think Sora's a prince...cuz, well, he knew riku his whole life, wouldn't riku have a high social status? wouldn't riku must of lived somewhere else? But, Riku didn't because he got the idea of other worlds when Kairi came to the island. So... yeah

keybladehitokiri

Website
www.everonward.tk
I believe Riku was meant to get the keyblade, but he turned to darkness. So it went to Sora. The next strongest heart that was pure. We don't know to much about Sora's past though.

TTBK2

Awards
Ok, that's quite enough now. King Mickey and Ansem so far are the only real royalty, ok kiddies. Kairi is a princess of heart. You do not, I repeat, DO NOT have to be a real princess to be a princess of heart. Two examples of that other than Kairi would be Alice and Belle. And that is why Sora could be a prince still. Anyone getting at what I'm saying? If not, I'll explain. Sora was chosen by the keyblade because he had the next purest heart(even though in the end he probably would've gotten one had Riku not gone to darkness). So why couldn't there be princes of heart, huh? What, it can only be women that take that role because only they could be in that situation, which is related very closely to the "damsel in distress" situation. That's sexist on both accounts, for men and women.

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
i completely agree. Sora and riku and (i guess) the bhk could be princes of heart, since they all weild the keyblade(s)... and i'm thinkin' that maybe a chick could weild the keyblade (gender doesnt matter, right?) if they had a pure enuff heart, without them being a princess of heart... (aww man, i completly got lost in this whole paragraph thing...)

sorixed

Dattebayo!
It would seem to be more like a fairy tale than a video game if they had all those princes .Riku has souleater now anyways . as sora said : i guess it was more than a fairytale? Though princes of heart altogether? Kairi was a one person with one heart being a princess of heart I'm not doubting your theory it's just to deep sorry? We're forgetting pure heart again right? They can have sora a prince but shouldn't have many in the game besides disney like that. :confused: :confused: :eek:

anyone but me

this theory is not really a theory.. it is just complete guesswork.. the only thing you have to back any of it up is the personal relations in ansems reports, but that is speculated to be kairi, not sora.. so, this theory is just plain bad.. but good try

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back