• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SoraRikuKairi and VenTerraAqua

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
The Relationship Between
Sora, Riku and Kairi
&
Terra, Ven and Aqua

So From the Nomura Interview we know that 2 of VTA is Related is SRK and one is not. But how are the related ones related? And which one isn't?

Well Roxas and Ven have the exact same face. Ven also has Half on Roxas's clothes and the other Half in the same as KH2 Sora's. So it would be plain stupid if Ven and Sora weren't related. If they weren't, we better get some big explanation. But I'd say the odds of them being Related is like 90%. For Terra and Aqua is remains unclear who is related. Most people say Terra and Riku are related but the only basis on that is their stance. Hmmmm... That's not a big connection. We've haven't seen a connection between Aqua and SRK so she is being Excluded by most people.

But I Haven't

Most people are trying to connect them all by saying "Parents". The thing is that 10 years isn't that long. SRK are all about 12 and 13 in KH1 so they would be alive in BBS. VTA looks as if they are in their Twenties. So it is Possible that 2 related ones of VTA had a kid(s).

Kid(s) What's up with the (s)?

It was said the 2 of VTA is related to SRK but not the other way around.
Ever heard of a If/Then Sentence. The "If" part is a Hypothesis and the "Then" part is a conclusion. Well this how most people see this: If 2 of VTA is related to SRK Then 2 of SRK is related to VTA.
Do you see what I'm getting at. The Hypothesis has been Confirmed but not the Conclusion. If you don't get it I will tell you now.

2 of VTA could be related to 1 of SRK

If this is true and if the Relation is Parents then Aqua would have to be one of the ones Related. Then that would leave Ven and Terra to be the other Relative. And with Sora being the main character of the KH Universe it would probably be Ven cause he looks like Roxas and has to have a connection to Sora cause of the clothes.

But what if the Relationship isn't Parents?

What is the Relationship is Siblings. I know a couple people in real life who have Siblings that are about 10 yrs. older then them. That isn't as weird as the Parents thing. That would also open up the possibility the Aqua could be one of SRK's Sister and Ven and Terra could be one of SRK's Brothers.
:35: :35:

But we wont know until BBS comes out so all we can do is Talk and Wait.

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
But what if the Relationship isn't Parents?
In order for the relationship to be a parental one, Terra/Ven and Aqua would have had to have had their kids when they were like twelve or thirteen, and there's no way Disney's going to let that happen, ever.

αsiя

space coke
i really hope that family doesnt get involved in KH
for me it would just ruin the series
family can have a small part like when Sora's mom spoke one sentence or Kairi's grandma

J0hnny0hm

I'm quite certain that family relations is not a contributing factor in Kingdom Hearts. It'd be fine with me if it were, but the family cliche is used too much and I'm glad they can make a great story without that.

I can't wait to play the game. Then I can also have the satisfaction of yelling in my friend's face "Terra, Ven, and Aqua are NOT SRK'S PARENTS! OR EVEN RELATED TO THEM!"

related as family, I mean. They're probably connected in some other way. But I'm probably just going to stop looking at theories, play the game, and find out.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
∞;4617196 said:
In order for the relationship to be a parental one, Terra/Ven and Aqua would have had to have had their kids when they were like twelve or thirteen, and there's no way Disney's going to let that happen, ever.

No. The age of VTA hasn't been said and they look like the could be in their Twenties so if they had kids at around 18 and 19 it would work cause KH1 is 10 years later.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
How age is percieved is different for all of us, but Riku, Kairi and Sora are all around four years old when BBS takes place. Still too young for Disney to allow them to parents, IMO.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
If they weren't, we better get some big explanation. But I'd say the odds of them being Related is like 90%.

Well, personally I don't think any of them are related. Ven and Sora have already been confirmed by Nomura to have some connection, so this obviously applies to Roxas as well. Family has never held any importance in KH, like how Sora never once cared about, nor did he ever mention his parents.

Most people say Terra and Riku are related but the only basis on that is their stance.

Actually, Vanitas is the one who shares a similar stance with Riku. And voice. And battle suit, amongst other things. Terra is assumed to be connected to Riku because he goes down a similar path, using darkness to achieve his goal, and him watching Sora and Riku spar on the islands leads to assumptions that Terra is choosing Riku to be a future wielder.

Most people are trying to connect them all by saying "Parents". The thing is that 10 years isn't that long. SRK are all about 12 and 13 in KH1 so they would be alive in BBS. VTA looks as if they are in their Twenties. So it is Possible that 2 related ones of VTA had a kid(s).

Like we all said, family has never really been important. And like how said, age is perceived differently. For you, TAV appears to be in their 20s, but for me, and some others, they look to be in their mid-late teens, 20 at most. SRK are ages 4, 5, and 4 in BBS respectively, which brings in the age dilemma.

If this is true and if the Relation is Parents then Aqua would have to be one of the ones Related. Then that would leave Ven and Terra to be the other Relative. And with Sora being the main character of the KH Universe it would probably be Ven cause he looks like Roxas and has to have a connection to Sora cause of the clothes.

None of SRK even look like Aqua or Terra, and TAV would be pretty irresponsible parents if they left their kids to go off adventuring. Also, looking at Ven's outfit, it really doesn't look like Sora's to me. One side is white, and the other is black; it's like Roxas' except...colored differently. And this could just mean they happened to buy from the same store, as ridiculous as it sounds...

What is the Relationship is Siblings. I know a couple people in real life who have Siblings that are about 10 yrs. older then them. That isn't as weird as the Parents thing. That would also open up the possibility the Aqua could be one of SRK's Sister and Ven and Terra could be one of SRK's Brothers.

Well, I don't have a lot of proof to actually contradict this... In the TGS 2009 trailer, Aqua tells Terra and Ven the story about the paopu fruit. Now, that part in the trailer was only a few seconds and was probably shortened, so Terra and Ven might've had additional reactions to this story. But by basing it on the trailer alone, Aqua speaks of "the world where star-shaped fruit grow" as a place she's never been to, and neither Terra nor Ven show any recognition of the story, so it may be doubtful they are from DI. We know Kairi is from RG, but frankly, I'm getting tired of the slew of people coming from just that one world, so I don't exactly believe the sibling theory. Not saying it's impossible, just that personally, I don't buy it. That and because family has never been important in the series.

twilightchild

i live in california in a hostle at a ski resort
Website
twilightchildriku.deviantart.com
hmmm i think aqua is related to kairi in a way (at least her grandma) because it seems like she's heard the same little fairy tales kairi did when she was little and maybe thats how she comes up with the charms thing

as for other relations i think it might be a long shot but terra somehow related to sora wheather it being family or just living on the island at the same time

and if that isnt it then uh im still a little stumped

oh and i think there might be a big deal about terra/xenhort and the whole ansem/riku thing
,aybe thats one of the relationships nomura ment

ArmoredCrown

Sora and Ven already have a confirmed connection. Terra is probably xehanort and his heartless possesed Riku. there you go.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Terra and Riku are connected because Terra chose him to be a Keyblade wielder.

DreadNaught

There's obviously no family relation or sibling relationship in Kingdom Hearts. I think Sora is connected to both Ven and Terra somehow while Kairi is connected to Aqua.

Don't ask me why...I'm still working on it.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
There's obviously no family relation or sibling relationship in Kingdom Hearts. I think Sora is connected to both Ven and Terra somehow while Kairi is connected to Aqua.

Don't ask me why...I'm still working on it.

In fact, the opposite is correct.
Kairi and Aqua are NOT connected. So you can just get that idea out of your head shirley.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Well Roxas and Ven have the exact same face. Ven also has Half on Roxas's clothes and the other Half in the same as KH2 Sora's. So it would be plain stupid if Ven and Sora weren't related. If they weren't, we better get some big explanation. But I'd say the odds of them being Related is like 90%.

Ha. I love how it's only 90% percent...
But please, do continue.

Alright well now.
That would be a pretty valid idea if it weren't for Nomura saying himself that family had no part in the game :/ Also in KH1 Sora & Kairi = 14 and Riku =15 so yeah, that whole 13 years old thing isn't going to fly. And it is confirmed that Sora and Riku make a small appearance in BBS on Destiny Islands.

The Hypothesis has been Confirmed but not the Conclusion. If you don't get it I will tell you now.

I just want to get clear what your sense of the word RELATED means to you.
You are taking it from related ~ blood family or ties.
But Sora is connected/related to Kairi and Riku through friendship. Axel to Roxas through friendship and organization of work.
Relation in the KH universe doesn't deal with family since that aspect was excluded from the game.

I'd hate to write you off here but that isn't going to happen.
Its family ties :/
Now it would be interesting if Nomura and the gang totally disregarded their previous statements concerning family in the KH universe but I highly doubt that is going to happen.
Nice try though :)

RoyaleXIII

The thing is that
They may NOT have been related because so far we nothing to show that they are even remotely similar
with Riku and VANITAS (The warrior who fought along Mast Xehanort) is that they have both the same stance,
oddly similar Keyblades and they wear the same outfit
people just figure they Riku and Terra are related because Riku means Land and Terra means Earth
so yea
Feel free to check out kingdomhearts.wikia.com
:D

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
None of SRK even look like Aqua or Terra, and TAV would be pretty irresponsible parents if they left their kids to go off adventuring. Also, looking at Ven's outfit, it really doesn't look like Sora's to me. One side is white, and the other is black; it's like Roxas' except...colored differently. And this could just mean they happened to buy from the same store, as ridiculous as it sounds....

The Black half in Sora's clothes. His KH2 clothes not KH1... Kinda easy to see.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I see all your points of Family and Stuff and they make sense. But I have a New Point. This not family members, this is something Entirely new.

When a Heart is corrupted by Darkness it leaves the body and becomes a Heartless. The Body and Soul left behind become a Nobody. The Nobody looks a lot like the the Original but some Facial Features change (This is what DiZ says in the Ansem Sec. Reports). That is why Roxas looks like Sora but if Ven existed before them then why does Sora look like Ven?

If you go HERE you can read the Famitsu #1 Interview for BBS. Here is a Quote from it.

However, is Roxas and Ven really the same character? Moreover, what's the mystery for the existence of Ven, and Roxas?
TN: These are keys that can be fully understandable, when playing KH:BBS. You will be able to seperate Ven from Roxas with ease, I will hint though by connecting the Story between Roxas and Sora, you will understand who Ven is.

If you Connect the Story between Roxas and Sora you will understand who Ven is? The Story between Roxas and Sora is the Roxas is Sora's Nobody. That makes it sound as Sora is Ven's Nobody. It has been confirmed that Sora and Riku will make an Appearance is BBS as little kids so Sora couldn't be his Nobody and Sora has a Heart, that is how he became a Heartless.

There is a New Enemy in BBS that is not a Heartless or Nobody. What I'm getting at is that DiZ said soul in the Sec. Reports and no one else has. I think these new enemies could be made from Souls but then again if Heartless and Nobodies don't exist yet then why would they? :23: This is a brain Twister. :35:

This makes me have a new question. Do these creatures still exist in the time of the other games? I think that the new creatures are somehow what connects Sora and Ven. What Nomura said strongly suggests this if the Nobodies and Heartless don't exist.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Heartless are born when a person loses their heart to the darkness. Nobodies are born out of the remains (the body and soul) of those who became Heartless. Unversed are born from the negative emotions.

Ansem's 6 apprentices created the first Heartless in events following BBS (unless it also covers that time period), so Heartless, and therefore, Nobodies, don't exist yet.

I read somewhere that the Unverse were wiped out and the reason will be explained in BBS, but I can't remember where, so it's possible that it was just a theory, unless someone knows of an interview where that was stated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back