• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's clothes in future titles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TVA1994

Hey guys do u know what I just realized that everyone sorta just skimmed past lol. After Sora's fight with Xemnas and Young Xehanort then appears, telling him that his clothes feed the darkness within him, since unlike Riku, Sora never made any protection against the darkness inside him.

That means hopefully Sora remembered this and told yen sid or will when KH3 starts and hopefully Yen Sid will give him new clothes or someone else does to help him protect himself better. Im hoping for something a little more grown up ish again like his change from Kh1 clothes to KH2 that worked. Who knows maybe Riku, mickey, donald or goofy will change as well. But ya hopefully that's Tetsuya's in game translation for Sora is getting new clothes again!

Also i wonder if there is any underlinded meaning to the secret ending where Goofy and Donald wonder where Sora is since he's late. Hopefully its not like a thing to give us a good tutorial for the beginning of the game like him being asleep or something lol.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
I think the drives should serve purpose again, since Sora can access the final form, which is described to be the keyblade's true power in KH2

Riku

I hate the drive form thing, After playing KH1 for awhile, I kept trying to open treasure chests
and save with the bottom command and kept turning into the stupid useless overpowered drive forms.

TVA1994

I think the drives should serve purpose again, since Sora can access the final form, which is described to be the keyblade's true power in KH2
yea i liked the drive forms as well maybe this can do a mix of all 4 colors of the drive forms or something lol.

Seighart

Awards
I hate the drive form thing, After playing KH1 for awhile, I kept trying to open treasure chests
and save with the bottom command and kept turning into the stupid useless overpowered drive forms.

Im sorry but these "stupid useless" drive forms helped save me from Demyx mhk?

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
I really hope Sora does get new clothes for KH3, just because in every main title he's gotten new ones. I have a feeling it's going to be more red like his KH1 duds, but the design will closely mimic his KH2 ones.
Poor KH2 clothes...they never got much love. :(

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I really hope Sora does get new clothes for KH3, just because in every main title he's gotten new ones. I have a feeling it's going to be more red like his KH1 duds, but the design will closely mimic his KH2 ones.

So you're asking for a mix between KH1 and KH2 outfits? That's what 3D's clothing is based from.

Radar

Bronze Member
I always wanted Riku to have something white and black. Hopefully with sick armor for kh3. But Sora it is hard to imagine for me for some reason. I am sure Noumra will give him a new design for kh3 though.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I dont see sora recieveing a change in clothing anytime soon, at least not untill he recieves his master status. Riku on other has erened the right to some new threads to represent his new position. Kairi, now being a combatant(squeee) will also gonna need a change most it gonna resemble aqua mixed with her orginal outfit, somthing with shorts aand boots

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
I dont see sora recieveing a change in clothing anytime soon,
I agree. Also, the opening CG scene in DDD foreshadows KH3 at the end of it when it shows everybody reunited in 'the keyblade graveyard'. Sora is wearing his KH2, so I"m kinda thinking he'll keep them. Like I said, why would the drives be abandoned, especially the final form.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I agree. Also, the opening CG scene in DDD foreshadows KH3 at the end of it when it shows everybody reunited in 'the keyblade graveyard'. Sora is wearing his KH2, so I"m kinda thinking he'll keep them. Like I said, why would the drives be abandoned, especially the final form.
Doesn't really mean much it also showed Riku with long hair and Aqua, Terra, and Ven popping out of books.

Knowing Nomura he won't be able to resist giving Sora a new pair of clothes for KH3 this man LOVES to draw costumes and character designs.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Sora never made any protection against the darkness inside him.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Also i wonder if there is any underlinded meaning to the secret ending where Goofy and Donald wonder where Sora is since he's late. Hopefully its not like a thing to give us a good tutorial for the beginning of the game like him being asleep or something lol.
Well, Sora was seen in Traverse Town at the end of the game. Donald and Goofy were seen going through Traverse Town in BBSv.2.
Most likely, he hasn't returned from Traverse Town and Donald and Goofy went looking.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm actually hoping KH3 is long enough to where Sora can have his KH2 outfit on for awhile then a new one later on. KH2's outfit hasn't been worn enough for my tastes. Whatever new outfit Sora gets, it'll be something similar to his DDD and KH2 outfits, I'm betting. Minus the whole X thing...

Speaking of clothes, there is something highly ironic about Sora's Master Form:

Character01%20-%20Sora04.png

Main%20Characters01%20-%20Sora05.png

Guess it should be named Heresy Form. :c

Shawty

Awards

True, although I loved his clothes in KH2. They suited him better than the clothes he had in KH1 in my opinion.

@Master Spockanort: I LOVE his clothes right there <3

TVA1994

Doesnt matter much also since the ending CG scene of kh2 forshadowed totally different for kh bbs. Dont trust those foreshadows the concept may be right but the look of it and more are probably going to change.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I'm actually hoping KH3 is long enough to where Sora can have his KH2 outfit on for awhile then a new one later on. KH2's outfit hasn't been worn enough for my tastes. Whatever new outfit Sora gets, it'll be something similar to his DDD and KH2 outfits, I'm betting. Minus the whole X thing...

Speaking of clothes, there is something highly ironic about Sora's Master Form:

Character01%20-%20Sora04.png

Main%20Characters01%20-%20Sora05.png

Guess it should be named Heresy Form. :c

Oh crap you're right...must be Xehanort's favorite form :p

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Well seeing that Sora's clothes are a trap he'll just stop having to wear clothes all together for KH3. It's the only reasonable solution

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Sora's KH2 clothing have hardly been used but I think he'll have a new outfit for KH3. Nomura likes to pimp him out for each new main game.

Well seeing that Sora's clothes are a trap he'll just stop having to wear clothes all together for KH3. It's the only reasonable solution

Bonk what I said. This seems more legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back