• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's companions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZanexChaos

I was just thinking how KH3 would be if it came out, and this idea struck me. Since Sora, Riku, and Kairi were all reunited, and they all have keyblades, is it possible that Riku and Kairi can be new party members, replacing Donald and Goofy?

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Kairi doesn't have her own Keyblade, it being from Riku's dual-wielding, but I suppose he could always hand it over to her when they're in the same party together, which seems just dumb. Riku I can see happening, even Mickey, but not Kairi, unless she learns some magic.

ZanexChaos

Kairi doesn't have her own Keyblade, it being from Riku's dual-wielding, but I suppose he could always hand it over to her when they're in the same party together, which seems just dumb. Riku I can see happening, even Mickey, but not Kairi, unless she learns some magic.
Maybe she'll be like, a white mage? Or a black mage, like Lulu in FFX >: D

Athaydea

Bronze Member
lol whether or not kairi will do anything .i doubt she wouldnt be brought along ..between everything thats happened to all 3 of them ..shes not about to let herself get left behind ..

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Yeah I am not going to go that far. If she ever has any sort of fighting going on it's just a tiny bit of magic here or there, which does make as much sense as her using Riku's DI Keyblade.

..shes not about to let herself get left behind ..

OOOOH OOHH SOMEONE GET SMILE

Muse

you look atrocious
Kairi doesn't have a Keyblade.

Besides, there's this one quote from Donald that's basically saying they're not leaving Sora. :/ So, uh, no, I don't think Riku and Kairi will replace them as party members.

I wouldn't even want them to do that anyhow. Riku sucked as a party member in TWTNW, imo.

Izayoi

galactic cancer

Besides, there's this one quote from Donald that's basically saying they're not leaving Sora. :/ So, uh, no, I don't think Riku and Kairi will replace them as party members.

I wouldn't even want them to do that anyhow. Riku sucked as a party member in TWTNW, imo.

lal Session = limit break

Also the Reaction Commands you use with him in battle suck.

Dexel

Beyond hope

Or, as crazy as this sounds, we can have 3 aliies. On screen. Same time.

Which makes Donald, Goofy, and Riku all being allies entirely possible.

Note how I say nothing about Kairi. Kairi can't do a thing. She couldn't even HIT a Heartless with Riku's Keyblade, she just swung it around like she was a cat trying to paw at it's master.

And Kairi learning magic...no. Just no.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
I liked Riku! I thought he was a pretty cool asset. Plus he heals you more then Donald ever did

Except his Dark Cure thing drains all his magic, which, KH2 aside, is far less useful in the eyes of KH1.

Or, as crazy as this sounds, we can have 3 aliies. On screen. Same time.

Which makes Donald, Goofy, and Riku all being allies entirely possible.

Note how I say nothing about Kairi. Kairi can't do a thing. She couldn't even HIT a Heartless with Riku's Keyblade, she just swung it around like she was a cat trying to paw at it's master.

And Kairi learning magic...no. Just no.

4 characters fighting at once defeats the whole traid theme in KH, and also the strategy in choosing your party.

Key of Valor

The Professor
Dexel said:

Kairi defeated two Heartless within the first 15 seconds of her first known time wielding a weapon. That's fairly good considering how she had no previous experience in fighting before that. Kairi might be a fast learner, and if so then I think it's entirely possible that she could fight with the Keyblade in the future.

I remember when Riku and Kairi were fighting back to back in TWTNW. Riku, who has at least eleven years of experience when it comes to fighting with weapons, couldn't even hit a single Heartless. How sad is that?

peachie

Oh of course!Anything is possible in the universe of Kingdom Hearts!
No, no, no, even the KH universe has its limitations and complete impossibilities.

Anyway, it's WAY too late in the series for Kairi to suddenly start being a capable fighter and to fight along side as a party member. That'd be awk. If it were meant to be it would have been introduced earlier in the series.

As for KH3's main party members? Probably just Sora, Donald and Goofy again. It's already established and it works. Although, since KH1/2's somewhat intertwined journey had been completed, and Donald and Goofy went back to the Disney Castle, there's a slight chance we'll get new party members. Slight. Maybe Daisey will ground Donald or something indefinetely. She didn't seem all that thrilled that he was gone in the first place >.>

Last edited:

S.freedom123

i would definitely have riku in my team as for kairi... idk unless kh3 has like a month or 2 interval and kairi learns how 2 use the keyblade like sora and riku in that time i would have her in my team

8shortfuse

Kairi defeated two Heartless within the first 15 seconds of her first known time wielding a weapon. That's fairly good considering how she had no previous experience in fighting before that. Kairi might be a fast learner, and if so then I think it's entirely possible that she could fight with the Keyblade in the future.

I remember when Riku and Kairi were fighting back to back in TWTNW. Riku, who has at least eleven years of experience when it comes to fighting with weapons, couldn't even hit a single Heartless. How sad is that?

Ansem had maybe eleven years...Riku had like a year and a half (give or take a few months) but yeah, he couldn't hit them either...kinda lame lol

Izayoi

galactic cancer
You can't just "learn" to use the Keyblade. And even if Riku let her use his like before, it would probably require him to be close to her, and have him using a lot of energy.

aweomeness96

Oh of course!Anything is possible in the universe of Kingdom Hearts!

yeah what rememberroxas said. i mean have you ever seen anything that isnt possible in kingdom hearts?!?! lol but yea that would be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool to have them as party mems. but kairi isnt really a key-bearer, riku just gave her the keyblade so she could defend herself and actually ight for once

Athaydea

Bronze Member
You can't just "learn" to use the Keyblade. And even if Riku let her use his like before, it would probably require him to be close to her, and have him using a lot of energy.

correct me if im wrong? ..but i dont believe there is anything about weildeing the keyblade that would draw upon inner energy? ..i dont think it would have any physical or mental affects on riku to allow kairi to use the gayblade ..it all seems to tie into the heart, memories, and the keyblade itself ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back