• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's Connection to BHK

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeMaster1

Okay I was playin CoM and I noticed that although Twilight Town was the other side of Sora's heart he KNEW he'd never been there, and he never knew about it until that moment in time. Well first off all, I dont understand how there can be another side to your heart, but w/e. but most importantly, it was just familiar to him, that's all.

Well the point that I am trying to make is, unless there is some way that when you are created/ born there is another version of youself(twilight) created, who lives his life as the balance between light and dark, and you live your life deciding which side you'll follow, and because in a way you are both one in the same person you share the same heart, " two worlds one sky". But just like with the sky in the two worlds you can only see the sky above your own world, hense Sora is only able to know the memories from his side of the heart, but BHK's are still there, only out of his reach.
But if all that is not possible then we all could have been trying to figure out there relationship backwards, maybe Sora is the shell or shadow or whatever of BHK.

Please tell me what you think of the two theories:

Same heart for Sora, and BHK
and
Sora is shadow or w/e of BHK

Post your Minds

~~Holla Back~~

Hokage

Banned
Awards
thanks for posting this. i have no idea where people figure that BHK is the other side of Sora's heart. that must mean that Sora doesnt have a complete heart r something. im not sure about the other side of Sora's heart and dont believe the shell theory. i personally believe that BHK is just a new character connected to Sora through the keyblade. but most people think he has something to do with Sora which may be true. imm just not certain about it...... and maybe when Sora was born BHK was born as his twilight self. but im not sure. maybe.......... i have no clue about this stuff. i will just wait for the game since all of our theories have major flaws in them. especially theorys about the BHK. but who knows a couple of lucky people may be right...... idk

KeybladeMaster1

UnkownSora21 said:
thanks for posting this. i have no idea where people figure that BHK is the other side of Sora's heart. that must mean that Sora doesnt have a complete heart r something. im not sure about the other side of Sora's heart and dont believe the shell theory. i personally believe that BHK is just a new character connected to Sora through the keyblade. but most people think he has something to do with Sora which may be true. imm just not certain about it...... and maybe when Sora was born BHK was born as his twilight self. but im not sure. maybe.......... i have no clue about this stuff. i will just wait for the game since all of our theories have major flaws in them. especially theorys about the BHK. but who knows a couple of lucky people may be right...... idk

Thanx, Some times i think that BHK has absolutely nothing to do with Sora, except like you sad the keyblade, and the fact that he wants to protect him for some reason. but when that part of the game came along it jus triggered that idea,
Plus that might be the Org. objective, see what will happen if those two's heart are returned to one heart with both memories or what not.

~~Holla Back~~

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah i think the same things sometimes although others insist that they have to be a part of each other but they may be right and i may be wrong or vice-versa but we wont know until the game comes out so we cant say for sure. and that may be true about the Org. but we have no clue as of yet. it surprises me about the number of threads on BHK when we have little to no info n him. lol but im still sticking to the idea that Sora and BHK are 2 completely different people and only connected through the keyblade but if i am wrong.....so be it i really dont care because its only a guess.....

keyblade of light

Whilst reading this thread, I was thinking: "What did BHK do during the events of the first KH?". That question could might as well lead to many answers for others like regarding the origin of BHK. Think about that.

the Rainmaker

I always figured that the BHK-is-Sora's-other-side theory was basically alluding to how BHK is somehow like Sora's alter ego. I don't necessarily agree with this, but I think that it might be close to the truth.

It would also mean that BHK is the glowing eyed unknown in Deep Dive, which I vote "Definitly not"...so...

Anyhow, I noticed my second time through playing Chain of Memories that the conversation between Vexen and Sora indicates that Sora has indeed been to Twilight Town before.

When the trio (I guess the quad if you count Jimminy) reaches the castle-looking building in Twilight Town, Sora stops and muses over a feeling of familiarity with the place. He can't explain it, but he feels like he's been there before, like he remembers it.

Vexen appears and says something like, "Really? A question, then, Sora: Which is more real to you? The memories of this place or your memories with Namine?" Of course the second time through you know the truth about about the fake memories just as Sora answers...which then, logically, seems to indicate Vexen is hinting that what he's really saying is while Sora's memories with Namine are false, his memories of Twilight Town are real.

So...in a way that seems in favor of the alter-ego-BHK thing, I guess. But I don't think that's exactly it. I think maybe when we find out the truth then we'll look back and say, "Well, the phrase 'alter ego' is just another way of putting that."

P.S. In the scence before Twilight Town, it's interesting to note how scared the members of the Organization are that Sora will find out about what they call "the other side". Even Axel is worried that his show is about to be ruined. Which means that there could be a HUGE hint in the Twilight Town level that we're all missing.

Shirozora

Website
www.fanfiction.net
KeybladeMaster1 said:
Okay I was playin CoM and I noticed that although Twilight Town was the other side of Sora's heart he KNEW he'd never been there, and he never knew about it until that moment in time. Well first off all, I dont understand how there can be another side to your heart, but w/e. but most importantly, it was just familiar to him, that's all.

Well the point that I am trying to make is, unless there is some way that when you are created/ born there is another version of youself(twilight) created, who lives his life as the balance between light and dark, and you live your life deciding which side you'll follow, and because in a way you are both one in the same person you share the same heart, " two worlds one sky". But just like with the sky in the two worlds you can only see the sky above your own world, hense Sora is only able to know the memories from his side of the heart, but BHK's are still there, only out of his reach.
But if all that is not possible then we all could have been trying to figure out there relationship backwards, maybe Sora is the shell or shadow or whatever of BHK.

Please tell me what you think of the two theories:

Same heart for Sora, and BHK
and
Sora is shadow or w/e of BHK

Post your Minds

~~Holla Back~~

i read a really good fanfic in which Sora and BHK shared the same heart but different bodies...namely the bodies of actual twin brothers.....long story but its a good one. i'll find and post the link to the story later (AMAZINGLY GOOD; A MUST READ...and is located in www.fanfiction.net)

other then that, i cannot accept the idea that they're 'shadows' of each other in a sense that when Sora was a Heartless he split in half (?). if you don't get me, don't try; i don't even get myself.....

KeybladeMaster1

the Rainmaker said:
Anyhow, I noticed my second time through playing Chain of Memories that the conversation between Vexen and Sora indicates that Sora has indeed been to Twilight Town before.

When the trio (I guess the quad if you count Jimminy) reaches the castle-looking building in Twilight Town, Sora stops and muses over a feeling of familiarity with the place. He can't explain it, but he feels like he's been there before, like he remembers it.

Not true althought Sora was familiar with Twilight Town, and although it was the other side of his heart, what ever that is truly, he said that he knew FOR A FACT that he had never been there.
But i truly wonder why this other side of the heart is so important and secretive that The Org. didnt want Sora finding out about it.

Hmmm.

Anyway, although sometimes i dont think that Sora and BHK have anything to do with wach other, when i think they do, this theory makes the most sense. To me at least.

And about that comment about Sora not having a complete heart, that's not true, once again referencing to the 2 worlds 1 sky qoute, my world only has half of the sky that our two worlds share, but my world's sky is complete because it has all the sky that it can handle and needs, same for their heart.

~~Holla Back~~

keyblade of light

As I imagine, most if not all of you did finish KH. Near it's closure, you get to find out that Kairi is not a Destiny Island born. It could be that sora was actually born in TT and found his way (How is not clear to me) to the Destint Islands?

cursed keyblade

to me this is what i think

BHK is the other side of soras heart. he was born from the other side of soras heart. he is the protector of sora. becuz if somthin bad happens to sora such as death or heart being taken by the darkness then BHK is going to be gone. this is why BHK and sora look so much alike.

KeybladeMaster1

keyblade of light said:
As I imagine, most if not all of you did finish KH. Near it's closure, you get to find out that Kairi is not a Destiny Island born. It could be that sora was actually born in TT and found his way (How is not clear to me) to the Destint Islands?

I dont think so, the only reason that Kairi, reached Destiny Islends is because Ansem sent her there. And don u notice something?, all the FF characters were from Hallow Bastion, same place as Kairs and Ansem. Do i sense a guest appearance in an upcoming FF game?probaly not, but dusnt hurt to dream

the Rainmaker

KeybladeMaster1 said:
Not true althought Sora was familiar with Twilight Town, and although it was the other side of his heart, what ever that is truly, he said that he knew FOR A FACT that he had never been there.

Thanks for that, I think you are correct. :)

Nonetheless, to me that makes it all the more conspicuous that Vexen finds it interesting Sora can't remember Twilight Town but can remember Namine on Destiny Islands. To me, at least in my twisted logic, it seems to say that Vexen is saying (without saying it out loud) that it's silly for Sora to remember the fake memories of Namine but not the real ones of Twilight Town.

At the same time, this also indicates that there's something special specifically connected between the BHK, Sora, and the castle.

Anyways, again I wonder what Sora was so close to finding out in Twilight Town that could have exposed the Organization's plans.

~*AqUaTeEn*~

cursed keyblade said:
to me this is what i think

BHK is the other side of soras heart. he was born from the other side of soras heart. he is the protector of sora. becuz if somthin bad happens to sora such as death or heart being taken by the darkness then BHK is going to be gone. this is why BHK and sora look so much alike.

I think a lot of ppl think this.

It's logical, but thinking about it so much is enough to kill you.

lokien

To figure out everyone's point of view: Does everyone agree that something changed within Sora during the time that he was asleep?

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
In Reply to the Rainmaker
First of all, thank you for not being an idiot.

In Reply to All
Aren't Sora's memories being toyed with? How can he know that he's never been there if his memories are being probed?

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Great theories but i thought sora's poem was one sky,one destiniy unless you changed it to two worlds,one sky oh well good theory.

TTBK2

Awards
Duh duh Duh!!!! Using that logic would mean I could say that every world had its own sky which would make it multiple skies/one destiny! Whoever said that these dimensions could not share the same sky?

lokien

Why did we go from Sora/BHK to talking about the atmosphere of planets?

oathion

Maybe, like in the beginning of the game it says you have darkness within every heart. And well, maybe his twilit side was.. umm.. damn, I just don't know. But I do know that BJk si not a shell or shadow. He's not a shell because BOTH wield a keyblade and he's not a shadow because.. that makes no sense.

lokien

You made a serious typo..you said BJk. o_O Anyway we'll find the answer soon enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back