• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's different forms

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kairi_MAX

On a website I found some wallpapers from kh2 with Sora's different forms. A Master form, Wisdom form, Brave form and Final form. I just wanna know if Sora does have different forms. Just to make sure because I think there Sooooo cool.

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
I think dark form is real but I won't say what i've heard how you get it .Because some people may not want to know .But dark form is confirmed , Xaldin said so .But I think there's a form with mickey that green ,but of course that's a theory .

keyt

Kairi_MAX said:
On a website I found some wallpapers from kh2 with Sora's different forms. A Master form, Wisdom form, Brave form and Final form. I just wanna know if Sora does have different forms. Just to make sure because I think there Sooooo cool.

ive been lookin for those to make a thing...tell me wat site...

Niemand

Help, in POTC World Sora turned back into....a black form!

EDIT: Trying to get a Pic, just wait here!
EDIT 2: WTF, why now master form, is that the fading away, that you sometimes become a Heartless Form?

Last edited:

Niemand

Niemand said:
Help, in POTC World Sora turned back into....a black form!

EDIT: Trying to get a Pic, just wait here!
EDIT 2: WTF, why now master form, is that the fading away, that you sometimes become a Heartless Form?

I'll try this as long as it takes...until I get it again!

Oblivion115

ok the black form is real cus you can watch a vid on www.khinsider.com and i think its a battle collage in the video section but you turn all black with yellow eyes and you kinda crawl around but its either called heartless form or as Xaldin called it, Anti-form
also, MyInnerFred has a vid with sora in it while in Timeless River

Niemand

Oblivion115 said:
ok the black form is real cus you can watch a vid on www.khinsider.com and i think its a battle collage in the video section but you turn all black with yellow eyes and you kinda crawl around but its either called heartless form or as Xaldin called it, Anti-form
also, MyInnerFred has a vid with sora in it while in Timeless River

Yeah, right, that's it! I selected Master form and than WHAM, Dark with Yellow Eyes! Kinda a Heartless Form, without a Keyblade...
So if this is the fading of the master form, this seems to become really bad for Sora!

Oblivion115

well above you is a link with Anti-Form gameplay
and it actually happens if you use drive forms too much so you may just be fighting and choose wisdom form 4 all i care but then WHAM, you may be in Anti-Form

Last edited:

Niemand

Here are some Pics:
DarkForm2.jpg

DarkForm3.jpg

But it doesn't seem to be true that it comes from using Drive Forms too much, I basically only use it in Boss Battles, but at one Point of the Game it started to appear from time to time, I think it is because Soras Heart gets weak...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back