• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's different forms

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Niemand

Oblivion115 said:
it kinda looks like in the video like he has tetacles that he attacks with

No he just leaves something like a smoke trail of dark energy, kinda like it devours him slowly...
EDIT:If the darkness devours him that would explain why it weakens with every transformation, if it really gets weaker...

Last edited:

saixlonghorn21

the dark form is completly i herd every time u drive u have a small chance of gettin the dark form

Chazzard Hazzard

Website
wwwfinalrest-online.net
Riku_kun said:
I think dark form is real but I won't say what i've heard how you get it .Because some people may not want to know .But dark form is confirmed , Xaldin said so .But I think there's a form with mickey that green ,but of course that's a theory .
I've heard rumors of a green form aswell since all the forms are like corresponding with the Trinity Limits in KH like..
Red Trinity - Valor/Brave Form
Blue Trinity - Wisdom Form
Yellow Trinity - Master Form
White Trinity - Final Form
and there is a green trinity and you know Tetsuya likes to link things with secret messages and junk like that

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
i think it has something to do with soras suit i mean it is blacke right? or maybe that soras heart gets weaker like niemand said and the darkness in sora goes berserk or something

K

Kairi_MAX

I seen the pictures and the video on www.khinsider.com but I didn't know what they were called. I only know the 4 because I found wallpapers of them. I think the darkness form is creepy, and why is Sora's hearts getting weaker?

Oblivion115

well ive notice " if you look at his health gauge" every time i see him in Anti-form or whatever, he looks more like a heartsless like in tat las vid in christmas town he had # eyes and his head was deformed, where as in PoTC he had two eyes and looked normal, but all black wit yellow eyes so this may support the theory of his hearts getting weaker each time and succuming to the darknes while in that form

Oblivion115

actually nevermind that is just his pumkinon his face and the eyes on that glowed so it looked like he had 3 eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back