• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Soras Drive Forms

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferius

You know, now that I've thought about it, maybe the reason Sora goes into Anti-form when he changes near a Heartless is because he fuses with it instead of Donald or Goofy....since basically he draws them into himself, maybe when he goes into Anti-form he instead draws the darkness of the Heartless into himself.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
You get valor at Yensid's place no matter what. I think timeless river (steamboat willie) you get wisdom. Anti-form is activated by driving too much.

Raphael_Sohma

Sometimes you can drive even if your bar is not maxed out yet. I usually get shadow sora here, but with luck I get the regular drive forms. it happens even when the dusk are around (I prefer to call the nobodies dusk)

blidus

driving too much doesen't cause the anti-form!! I've level up all the drives to max and anti-form never shows up , coz it only activates when your transformation is distracted!

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
speaking of keyblades, imagine the Halloween town one with Oathkeeper!
the halloween one sounds like........circus :confused: and combined with oathkeeper would make such weird sounds :p
that wasn't needed was it.

°Kaarix.˚

Roxas and Sora fusing? Uh, no. Roxas fuses with Sora and that's the end of him. : /.
Jimminy Cricket and Sora? No.

Deadly Cloud

ok let me explain all the forms

valor: obtained in yensid castle at the beginning
wisdom: obtained after timeless river is locked
master: obtained by king micky in hollow bastion/radiant garden after space paranoids (first visit)
final: obtained when randomly driving when all worlds are locked (not including TWTNW)
anti: its has not been confired which but it is either: when using drive to much or when attacked by a heartless/nobody while mid-driving

hope that clears things up for you all

EnoehT

but I thought that Anti-Form was actually a drive mode. Moreso a, mistake, as it were. I mean, Nomura said that he wanted us to use the drive forms in several interviews(probably cuz he likes em' so muchXD) but what if You really liked the anti-form and could only use it accidentlly? No way. This is my personal opinion, but I think theres one drive form left, its just that nobody has ever found it.

Besides, anti seems like such a waste, I mean, whats the point if after awhile you lose items and whatnot?

Lunar Knight

American Person
All of this talk about drive forms makes me want to import Japanese version so badly! And the one about JC fusing is highly unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back