• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

soras hp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dude123

Do you think that soras hp is so high in kh2 screenshots cause those are just from demos, do you think his hp will be like kh1 in the begening and get biger as you level up.(I do)

chris2k

no i think that his hp bar never changes size it will always stay like that but the more hp he get the slower it will reduce if you know what i mean

Paopu_Fruit13

i liked how kh1 had it where the bar just got bigger,but it would be kinda cool if it just reduced more slowly like chris said.

«ÇåL»

It would also be cool if there were overlapping bars like the bosses have, you know the different colors that go down and then once gone a new color appears? That would be pretty cool.

*2*Tosty

It would also be cool if there were overlapping bars like the bosses have, you know the different colors that go down and then once gone a new color appears? That would be pretty cool.
That'S a really good idea. I hope you're right because that would be the coolest thing they could do for our hp bar.

Sirocco

It's probably changing from small to big. Why? Because, my theory, Square maxed out all the characters before making the trailers, which basicly tells us why Sora is so strong with the Kingdom Key.
So I think it will follow KH1's footsteps, only without those divided blocks of life.

Sgt Moo

I agree with the slower decrease theory. When you look at screenshots with donald and goofy and other allies and their status circles they dont look as though they could get bigger or smaller in any way so the bars show a bercentage of whatever HP or MP you have remaining

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back