• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

soras kh3 costume

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
MrSparkle07 said:
He should be naked. And by naked I mean fully-clothed. And by him I meant she, we should have a hot female lead now. And by fully-clothed, I meant she should be naked.

i see wat u mean..kairi naked thats hot

yea...but its gross man

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
Sora Blade 16 said:
i see wat u mean..kairi naked thats hot

yea...but its gross man

What's gross? In that one she would be 18. And I never said Kairi anyhow. The Disney Company owns Dimension Films, along with some more "adult-oriented" film companies. Never know, it could happen. If they do Pixar films next, then they could do Dimension stuff, too. Scream.. and.. hahah team-up with Jay and Silent Bob.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Of course he will get a new costume. Probably some neat color this time, armygreen or something?

K

Kegluneq

They should change it again, it would be pretty dull if he wore the same thing in 2 games. That is one small way to get more copies sold I soppose. Wouldnt it be pretty boring if Dante from Devil May Cry had the same costume through all his games?

Anyway we should stop worrying about 3 and focus on 2.

chriselric

Well, it can't be halped really. Theres been so much hype about this game, people already know tons about Kingdom Hearts 2. And with that people naturally start wondering about the third cause they almost feel like Kingdom Hearts 2 is already here. Maybe if we didn't have so damned many SPOILERS we wouldnt feel that way...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back