• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sora's look in steamboat wille

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maiku

Naniiiiii!

The way sora looks in the Steamboat Wille is just a little too weird.....
The picture is in the Khinsider.com site. (mag scan)

But everyone looks like old style cartooning, even sora. Anyone agree?

(i know that was the point of that world though.)

lawson8r

They are meant to look cartoony, but the Disney characters looking cartoony is what seperates them from everyone else. They should have tried another look for Sora.

D

Dexter

This is old and sora dosn't look weird it's his kh1 cloth and there have been theories it will be the first level b/c of his clothes!!!

Gaiash

Website
www.geocities.com
ok heres what Steamboat Willie Soras look is made up of

His KH1 outfit in black an white and simplified a bit
His face is in old anime style, like Lupin the 3rd and Speed Racer
He has Mickeys shoes

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
he has mickey's shoe? didn't notice that....i did notice it was a lot smaller lol

OmegaTwilight

The eyes arent anime style, its how all the eyes were when mickey mouse was first animated. Theres an episode of family guy that shows Peter and Brian drawn in the very same style, watch it. The whole old style makes sense, so quit your bi7ching.

DarkKeira16

Yeah i dont know about that place bein the first world but,i thought it was a good idea to make them look like that because thats how everyone looked in the steamboat willie cartoon.And if that was the first world then that would mean that they meet king mickey right at the beginning of the game(and that would kinda be cool but u shouldnt get him that quickly)

Shinjuku

Entrapment
actually he looks like one of those little toys with baggy shorts really but if this is the first level I'm fine with it I just want the game to come out as soon as it can not to rush them personally I don't care if it comes out with PS3

P.S I just thought up a good idea they should have this game bundled with PS3 when it comes out but a it should be a special edition and FFX12 should do the same be bundled with PS3 that should boost the sales for it

Soulfly Prophecy

I accualey like it, I mean I was glad when in Halloween Town you had a diffrent costum... So I like the change.

YoshiAngemon

Well, didn't I tell you that Donald & Goofy would look like they originally did when they first appeared? Except Donald first appeared in Color, but he's now downgraded to Black & White! Donald must be having Fury, at the thought of things!

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I love that, he looks adorable! And FYI it's how he's SUPPOSED to be there. =o I wouldn't have it any other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back