• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's masculinity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
i always knew that skeloton was gay my poor sora is getting molested look at his horrified face i cry for sora T_T ;_;

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
it is not gay when two guys dance, OMG! It is dancing. It would only maybe a little gayish if they would like dancing with guys more than with girls. Even if a guy kisses another guy (because he has to for whatever stupid reason) and doesn't like it, it is not gay.

Sora's star

That's only he co-op move ,,Recital"(I think it was Recital).In the game ,,The Nightmare Before Christams"Jack had a move like that.(BUt strange... I just finished Hollowen Town and I didn't make that move.

CidHighwind

so IH ur saying u like gay guys jk
its odd sora does have alot of comprimising positons hmmm
i took danse class (i was the only guy hehe sooooo sweeeet there was all kinds of gigling and touching) *sigh* those were the days

chasingdusk

I find that pic strangely amusing. A living being dancing with the dead..........BWHAA HA HA HA! That's a knee slapper all right. >_>

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It's a co-op move. He's preparing to launch Jack in to the air so that he can unleash a bunch of ghosts onto the heartless.

Dark Riku

Tisk tisk, Jack's going around raping young children =P. I'm sure it's just a combo move...a very..disturbing combo move. I'd try my best to avoid doing that =P.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back