• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's medallion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRealNapster

I can't post the picture since i don't know how but anyway in the trailer of KH2 you see Sora's medallion flashing underneath him and wind starts to blow underneath him and he's holding his keyblade in front of him. what's happening with him.

Maiku

Its unknown to this point....

He could be closing a key hole or something, or summoning. You can't be entirely sure until more info comes out or if you buy the game. You do mean the part in belle's and beast's world right?

Goofeyrules

Maiku said:
Its unknown to this point....

He could be closing a key hole or something, or summoning. You can't be entirely sure until more info comes out or if you buy the game. You do mean the part in belle's and beast's world right?
Ya, i think thats the pic, thats the only one i have seen like it, but, like every1 else, im not sure what he's doing

KeybladeKid1127

TheRealNapster said:
I can't post the picture since i don't know how but anyway in the trailer of KH2 you see Sora's medallion flashing underneath him and wind starts to blow underneath him and he's holding his keyblade in front of him. what's happening with him.

We are not sure up to this point but we think that he closeing or opening something or atleast thats wut i think but most people are saying that he is closeing a keyhole so for right know i am going with that.

Dr. Stoopid

I dunno how to post pictures either or I would.

It is likely that he is closing a keyhole. when you watch it in the tgs 2004 trailer, there appears to be a door there although obscured by his aura, when the camera pans behind him. *edit* also in jump fiesta 2005 trailer, the door is more visable there.

However it it may not be the standard key hole closing ritual as depicted in the same trailer, where he closes a hole (a small one, like 15 feet up) just after Auron tangles with Hades and Cerberus, where Sora has no aura and is holding the keyblade with only one hand, with more of a get it done and go home attitude from KH 1.

So I would assume that if he is closing a keyhole in the scene being discussed, that there is something special about that one in particular.

Last edited:

strike chaos

it was a summon when sora locks a keyhole he points the keyblade to it nothing fancy and no medallions like in a summon.

p.s. if u want a picture click insert a picture.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
he might be closing a keyhole. it looked kind of similar to the secret ending in kh1.. when the shape of a heart surrounded that guy with the keyblade.

unknownmaster

Maybe he's closing a keyhole but than again we seen him closed dozen of keyholes in KH. maybe Sora is complete and that madelion appeared and Engantic Man was there to tell him he's complete.

sillypieman

How it shows the Unknown before that it sorta comes off to me as the Unknown is teaching Sora some trick...possibly Riku?...ok stupid they are his enemies...

Well, it most likely has something to do with that Unknown. Maybe it is the EM and he is testing Sora's strength again or something.

iholdthekeys

he is definitely not closing any keyhole whatsoever......... we can see in the end of almost every trailer released that sora closes keyholes the same way as before........ he jumps back throws the keyblade forward and it shoots a small light towards the keyhole and it locks........... in this case sora doesn't jump back and a light doesn't shoot out of the keyblade........ instead a crown appears on the floor and wind blows all around sora........ what does this mean i don't know.......... it is possible that sora could be unlocking memories that were not linked to his other memories that namine took off that were about her and sora's trip to castle oblivion....... or it could be a new way of opening trinities if there still are those in kh2....... but he is definitely not locking ne keyholes

Sora4126

I thought he was gettin a new form, maybe wisdom or some other unknown kind, I doubt it's closing a keyhole since the sybol of his medallion is showing, and in every other keyhole sealing we've seen in videos there haven't been that.

G

GenoX

Well I really think he is UNlocking the keyhole becuz that place looks like the ballroom or the room with the fireplace so I would guess at those being the keyhole rooms(most likely the ballroom). I think this becuz Beast's World was destroyed by the Heartless becuz otherwise he wouldnt have been able to get to hollow bastion in the first place. Therefor since his world is back and it has taken a year for the heartless to come back to power I think it is unlikely that they have already gotten to the center of the world. Alternatively i think that just killing the Heartless doesnt actually destroy them. I think they have a predator. The Dusk. So if Sora is unlockin the keyhole then that means that is a possiblitly of luring the dusk to that world becuz the dusks could i guess u cold say be another way of losing the world and since u could say that the Heartless and Dusk or opposites that means they have opposite effects on worlds but also u must keep in mind that somethings are not totally opposite. Heartless=Opening of Keyhole and leads to destruction and can possibly be tamed but not fully be controlled(becuz of Jack Skellington in KH1). Dusk=Closing of Keyhole and leads to regeneration but can possibly be tamed but not fully controlled(as in y BHK fights the Huge Dusk(also the Huge Dusk is the opposite of Darkside so I think it might be called just Twilight)and Sora fought and possibly still fights Darkside). Now is this the truth? Possibly, Possibly not. I think some of this is true but some of it is most likely not

moogles

Like 99% of everyone who has responded to this thread I think Sora is sealing a keyhole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back