• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's Memories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
I just had an interesting thought. Sora fought and defeated Organization XIII in kh2. Yet he only fought 7 of the members and encountered one. Did he ever wonder what happened to the other members. Or if he did remember what happened in Com, would that change his feelings and opinions about the organization. For example Axel.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
i thought the same thing. i guess he finds out cuz jiminy(sp?) put it in his journal. (first post. woooo)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
i was refering to kh2 when the other org members magical appeared at one time

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Interesting, but i think eastwood is right. I mean Sora also assumed that the heartless were eliminate

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hmm good question. I guess he wasnt bothered about that. he just killed all in his way and taking out the number one would mean they would fall.

xickae

That is a possibility. Although Riku only killed one member ironically. He couldn't even defeat Vexen.

It's not like he couldn't, Vexen ran away like Axel and Larxene the first time they fought Sora.

About Sora's memories....... I think maybe he remembered, there is a certain scene in KH II: FM+ were he says he forgot thanking Naminé (or something like that) during the fight against Xemnas, so I think he remembered. Maybe before that he though Riku and Mickey killed them.

kh is ba

Isn't this what coded is supposed to explain, what happened to the other organization members him, Riku, and Axel killed in CoM? Thats what I thought people said atleast.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
He could have also gotten wind that the Organization had split, and assumed they'd decimated themselves from within.

Also, Jiminy has one 'M"

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

yeah, did that happen as soon as Roxas and Sora became one again. If thats true then perhaps.....ah nevermind

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
We may never know.

just kidding. Did Riku lose his memories?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back