• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's moms voice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Random voice actor is random.

And, considering what is being implied, Aqua cannot possibly Sora's mother. Sora is already 5 years old at the time of BBS, and she's obviously to young for that, or otherwise isn't be responsible enough of a parent. Not to mention she is supposedly dead by the end of BBS anyway.

αsiя

space coke
If you're trying to dicover that Aqua could be Sora's mom then stop becasue we know that it isn't happening

Talys Alankil

Last time I checked, I remember reading that Paine's VA was Aqua's voice anyway, am I wrong ?

Sharikka

What doesn't make sense? He's just asking a question, He's not saying anything like Aqua is Sora's mom, like some people might be assuming.
What else could he be implying? You wouldn't think of something like that unless you were looking for that connection.

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
What else could he be implying? You wouldn't think of something like that unless you were looking for that connection.

I'm not saying that there's no way he's thinking that, I was just telling KeybearerXIII to not jump the gun and call him and idiot for something he is positive that is there.

Sharikka

I don't really want to get into a heated discussion but it really doesn't seem like he "jumped the gun" on anything. And please point out where exactly he called him an idiot.

Sasuto23

Awards
anybody ever watch Dexter's Laboratory on Cartoon Network? the mom on that has the same VA as Sora's. not kidding

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
I don't really want to get into a heated discussion but it really doesn't seem like he "jumped the gun" on anything. And please point out where exactly he called him an idiot.

Smile had to edit it (check) but this was the original:
It sounds similar,but not the same. This makes no sense at all. This coming from the idiot who double-posts.

It was a question on a voice actor and it seemed as if he assumed and replies with "This doesn't make sense"

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
They aren't making Aqua a mother at her age Goddamn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back