• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's New Clothes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blueheart

Bronze Member
I actually don't want Sora's Limit Form as his main attire. I know most people want him to because of the nostalgia, but he's 15\16. He shouldn't be wearing baby clothes that make him look like a little kid. He needs a more mature style of clothing.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
to be honest I want Sora to wear more serious clothing...but going with a boring color scheme like mostly black or something like that ain't the way. the boy looks best in colorful clothing.

edit: reread my post and realized how big of a creeper of children I sounded o.o

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
I don't like the idea of Sora going around in something that looks like a school uniform. After all, he's traveling here and there. He'll also look less badass if he's just wearing a shirt and jeans.
I think his new clothes should be based off his old ones. Lot's of belts and zippers. And let's not forget the crown necklace.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
I actually don't want Sora's Limit Form as his main attire. I know most people want him to because of the nostalgia, but he's 15\16. He shouldn't be wearing baby clothes that make him look like a little kid. He needs a more mature style of clothing.

I was saying Limit Form would've been a better look for Sora in KH2 (better than the black outfit).

And I found something that could suit a more mature Sora. Look at the wardrobe (nevermind the cosplayer):

Browsing deviantART

Sleeveless hoodie, short-sleeve shirt, shorts, and whatever insignias and accessories Nomura could add on that isn't belts and zippers. Done.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I was saying Limit Form would've been a better look for Sora in KH2 (better than the black outfit).

And I found something that could suit a more mature Sora. Look at the wardrobe (nevermind the cosplayer):

Browsing deviantART

Sleeveless hoodie, short-sleeve shirt, shorts, and whatever insignias and accessories Nomura could add on that isn't belts and zippers. Done.

the picture is going in the right direction. just needs more blue and yellow thrown in there xD

Zul

Awards
Yeah he doesn't scream adventurous to me. he doesn't look intimidating at all. Then again he never looks intimidating unless he's running at you with Kingdom Key hoisted on his shoulder. Nothing scarier than a 14 year old kid running at you with a giant key lookin' to bash your head in.

Dragon-with-a-monocle is definitely scarier. http://www.deviantart.com/download/141578218/Dapper_Deathwing_by_bluegorgon.jpg

I mean dragons are meant to be raided, defeated, and then you get all the ladies for saving the village, but if it's a dragon-with-a-monocle, GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE!

OT: He needs something battle-ish and practical, i.e not encased in an endless coil of belts and zippers.

blueheart

Bronze Member
I was saying Limit Form would've been a better look for Sora in KH2 (better than the black outfit)

That's what I meant. I'm glad they didn't use his LF in KH2, and used his black outfit. Sort of fits with how he was a carefree kid with happy, childish clothing, to him being more ready to face battles and struggle with slightly more mature, adventurous clothing. It sort of wraps up his experiences from KH1 and CoM.

But that's just an opinion.

That's a great outfit the cosplayer had. I imagine that would be the basic design for his new clothes. And no big shoes either. I personally don't mind belts and zippers, but they just always end up overdoing it.

Last edited:

Maxyli138

the picture is going in the right direction. just needs more blue and yellow thrown in there xD

Are those flowers I see on his shoes?

Honestly I've never really liked any of Sora's clothes. But casual clothing/school uniforms just don't fit him. Is Sora does get new clothes, I want them to have that 'Sora' feel when you look at them.

Megavoltage

Awards
I sometimes wish there was alternate costumes for the main cast.

I wonder why they don't implement something like that.
One thing about Resident Evil games that I like is the alternate costumes you can unlock. It doesn't effect gameplay at all but I just love using different costumes when I replay a game xD
I'd love it if Kingdom Hearts started doing this. Like being able to use your Halloween Town costume all through the game or unlock a completely new costume after you beat it on proud mode. Something like that

Grey

Yeah he doesn't scream adventurous to me. he doesn't look intimidating at all. Then again he never looks intimidating unless he's running at you with Kingdom Key hoisted on his shoulder. Nothing scarier than a 14 year old kid running at you with a giant key lookin' to bash your head in.

I'm not sure why he needs to look intimidating if he's going on an adventure...

But anyway, I do hope he gets new clothing for KH3 if he isn't for Dream Drop Distance (I still don't understand the younger Sora and Riku part on an unrelated note)

Axel's Fire

Website
www.youtube.com
I feel like those close would be fitting if the Gummi Ship were to make its way into "The Office" world. haha But I'm pretty sure Disney doesn't own NBC...Damnit...I would've loved to see Dwight embrace the power of Darkness :p

(Kidding)

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I was browsing and came across this picture:
_Oathkeeper____Sora_x_Kairi__by_kaizer21.png

I think this outfit suits Sora. I wouldn't mind him having this in 3D, it's something laid back and casual rather than the sort of action-explorer outfits we have seen him in. Thoughts?

that be okay for the tutorial level alot of young shonene heroes do most of there adventuring in there school attire
i live how he has random straps on his wrists

superbanana

earth (but thats just what an alien would want you
sora cant fight heartless in that. it might be good for the beggining of the game if theres a tutorial level on destiny islands since he's probably gonna have been on the island doing nothing for the past year when DDD starts so it would be a good outfit but only if he's only wearing it for a few minutes of DDD. it won't work for the whole game. (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
i want nomura to pick a new fetish like collars! huge collars like in bleach!!!

Xenin

Banned
I would expect to see it in the next KH..I mean we see Kari in it at the beginning of 2...So I could see a cut scene

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
i want nomura to pick a new fetish like collars! huge collars like in bleach!!!

Mmmm! I can dig it!
I've never really watched Bleach though. What do those collars look like?

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
^It was said they might switch from their current forms (between KH1 and KH2 forms) in DDD as to not confuse people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back