• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sora's new look

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Yeah I know, but hey people are saying that Square Enix are still working on KH3, man I thought KH3 would already be out by now but no. Of course I wonder what Riku would look like, man I wish he trims his hair. In KH2 I can barely see his face with all that hair, good lord Riku needs to get a hair cut right away. They better not have Riku put his hair in a ponytail because that would freak me out and of course all Sora's friends from Twilight Town and Hollow Bastion would probably need to look better for the game. I like Leon's look right now that I don't want changed, Clouds I say keep it, Hayner and the other Twilight gang need a whole lot of growing up to do. If they'll be in the next game.

cloudwolf124

some of you are wrong sort of i have a theory i say soras been sniffing coke while the second game was beinging created because he seems hyper and emotional that or hes been doing steriods because he ie also very strong i thinks its both though(just a thought dont get pissed people)l

Well i think sora been did that. But i dunno, he still looks very close to what he looks like before, just taller. Hair color changes as you grow older. I had like blonde hair when i was 5, now it's really dark brown. :p

Are you serious? He still had a baby face in the first addition of kingdom Hearts, let alone he was barely able to express his so called 'feelings' to Kairi. The second addition saw him as a fit young man who knew how he felt with Kairi, and knew his place. Not to mention the physical attributes that changed; if that isn't pimple power I don't know what is?

Eternal Oblivion said:
hes right that might also explaine y he acts like an idiot in the second game

Not only that but what about teen romance, random bursts of courage etc.?

haX said:
Lulz.

Anyway, yeah, it was pretty lame... I don't like his hair in KH2... I mean, there's that flat part... Weird...

I think it adds to his character, always good to see the character grow with you.

(?Cmurder?) said:
I Lol'd

Quoted for the truth

Cheers man, help a brother out. <3

Dexel

Beyond hope
some of you are wrong sort of i have a theory i say soras been sniffing coke while the second game was beinging created because he seems hyper and emotional that or hes been doing steriods because he ie also very strong i thinks its both though(just a thought dont get pissed people)l

One word for you all;

Puberty.

-cough cough-

Read that little quote in my post. It is indeed quoted for truth.

Besides, how would he even do what you purpose he did? He was in a coma-like state inside a capsule for a whole year!

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Puberty does people good sometimes.

But yeah, Sora needed a new design. People change over time a bit, get taller, voice changes, IQ (if he has one) all that good stuff. Plus Nomura had his ideas. The same thing must've happened to Haley cause KH2 was 3 years in the making and enough to change him too which came in just in time to fit Sora's puberty transformation.

As for Sora getting skinnier...He hasn't eaten in a year (If he eats at all). He's probably anorexic. o_O

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Well, Sora wasn't in the pod having picnics. That explains his skinny nature.

And the hair isn't that different, it could have changed between the end of KHI and the end of CoM.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Taller, skinnier prolly...longer hair ish..not much in physical..lost his lil boy cheecks tho.
His face ones.

Sora788

Website
jijun.livejournal.com
yeah, I did notice that. He got really skinny, like he's blemic or something. Idk.

And his hair is longer and I think he has a mature voice and face now compared to before. When I first saw the kh2 version of Sora, I kinda got sad because he looked so different, as if he was another person!!!

K

kingdomfighter5

maybe because he grew up, things changed?
like they got taller, well. riku got way taller.
so maybe... sora just got thinner from heartless slashing, that keyblade has to weigh a ton.
and his hair color... i dunno, sun bleaching? XD
capsule bleaching? XD
can you eat in the capsule?
so maybe he didnt eat while he was asleep, that makes sence?

thats most likely what happend and hair color changes with age mine went from blonde to brown naturaly

Sora788

Website
jijun.livejournal.com
I think the younger Sora was more innocent looking and much cuter. The older one seems more sensible (sometimes) and looks more mature.

I kinda miss the younger Sora...maybe the made him look older because Haley Joel Osment had a deeper voice than the last time he voice acted for Sora a few years ago.

MF29

Sora can't stay the same little kid forever.

And also, about the voice actor, it's natural for his voice to get deeper, but it also matches Sora's physic and look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back