• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's new magical spell: Reflect

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartless1990

I was wondering of the effect of Reflect in KH2 since they added it and since SquareEnix and Disney plans to associate as much of Final Fantasy traits into Kingdom Hearts, Reflect was just another one of the traits of Final Fantasy. But I am confused.

In KH1, the three upgrades of Aero had abilities to reduce damage and add effects. They didn't mention it but if you used Aero plenty of times, you know what they do:

Aero: Reduced Physical Damage (Doesn't this seem similar to Protect? o.o)
Aerora: Reduced Physical Damage; Reduced magical damage (Protect + Shell? o.o?)
Aeroga: Reduced Physical Damage, Reduced Magical damage; deflected certain attacks back at the opponent (Sounds like Protect + Shell + REFLECT)

I know that Reflect only worked on certain magical attacks and never physical but I'm wondering what the effect of Aeroga will be in KH2. Possibly, it may resemble the wind blast from Chain of Memories?

S'SH of LIGHT

Thats what i was thinking too
I think your right they will probably have aero as a attak in kh2 like kh chain of memorys
and i think that heal will be a type of attak like rose attak (element Plant)
becouse they put heal as a potion in kh2 demos
or Im just wrong.
and heal will returne

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Heartless1990 said:
I was wondering of the effect of Reflect in KH2 since they added it and since SquareEnix and Disney plans to associate as much of Final Fantasy traits into Kingdom Hearts, Reflect was just another one of the traits of Final Fantasy. But I am confused.

In KH1, the three upgrades of Aero had abilities to reduce damage and add effects. They didn't mention it but if you used Aero plenty of times, you know what they do:

Aero: Reduced Physical Damage (Doesn't this seem similar to Protect? o.o)
Aerora: Reduced Physical Damage; Reduced magical damage (Protect + Shell? o.o?)
Aeroga: Reduced Physical Damage, Reduced Magical damage; deflected certain attacks back at the opponent (Sounds like Protect + Shell + REFLECT)

I know that Reflect only worked on certain magical attacks and never physical but I'm wondering what the effect of Aeroga will be in KH2. Possibly, it may resemble the wind blast from Chain of Memories?

thats what i think. reflect is just a new version of Aero

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Meh, I see where your going with this....

Reflect is most likely going to be like Aeroga, except it will most likely only protect you from the front. I'm guessing Reflecta/Reflectera will expand the field of protect, and protect you from all sides. And Reflectga/Reflectega will either put a protective shiel around you, and donald and goofy, or it will just expand the field of effect and gives you a larger shield around you...

*shrug*

Theu're most likely either going to scrap Aero, or they're gonna make it do different things

Legato_Blue

why would they scrap areo or make it offensive? that was one of the best spells in the game... i mean all hte offensive magic in the game suced except gravity.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I found Aero quite useless....

Took 3 mp, which is bullsh*t, didn't really deflect much, took loner to cast seeing as when you select it, a third menu popos up asking who you want to cast it on, which usually leaves you wide open for attack...

I think an opposite of Magent would be useful...cast the spell and all enemy's are knocked back, giving you a little room. It would be helpful in an army battle...

I'm hopin for Aero being an offencive attack that pushes enemy's back

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I never felt a need for aero because I was so good I could kill all heartless around me so fast I never felt overwhelmed...

Anyone who had to use Aero, most likely wasn't very good al getting rid of Heartless in great numbers

Legato_Blue

Themuffinman said:
I found Aero quite useless....

Took 3 mp, which is bullsh*t, didn't really deflect much, took loner to cast seeing as when you select it, a third menu popos up asking who you want to cast it on, which usually leaves you wide open for attack...

I think an opposite of Magent would be useful...cast the spell and all enemy's are knocked back, giving you a little room. It would be helpful in an army battle...

I'm hopin for Aero being an offencive attack that pushes enemy's back

i think it cost 2 mp... hold on checking....and yes it is 2mp ...but still i dotin think they should make it an offesnive move it would be kinda stupid... its probally gonna just like lift your enemies up into the air for a few seconds so you can get away and heal or something...

and i never used areo while fighting heartless i just used it for the secret bosses and a few of the regular ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back