• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's Official Height?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
X

XdarknesswithinX

i think soras clothes make look short or when hes beside riku cause to me roxas doesnt seem short when sora looks like hes shorter than roxas

Ultima_heroine

Website
kechi-twilit.livejournal.com
All these heights are confuzzling me...O__O

I think he's about 5'6 or 5'7. He just strikes me as the short but not below the ruler short...yes, I am aware that made little to no sense.

I think if someone were to figure out Riku's height we might then know Sora's.

Shortest to tallest:

Donald< Mickey< Kairi<Goofy<Sora<Riku=Cloud?

Aren't Riku and Cloud around the same height?

X

xxgoodbyexxhello

ever heard of scale factors all you have to do is measure someones height in the game and find out there actual height. you divide their actual height by the height in the game and you get a scale factor. you then gets soras height in the game and multiply it by the scale factor you got thus you get his actual height. anyone can try if they want to.

bladed asassin

hmm.. sora i think is between 5-4 and 5-7... cuz he'd be to short if he was any shorter for 15 and any taller would scare me... im about 5-5 so hes gotta be around the same in my opionion

D

Dangerzonex143

well I am 12, 13 in a week and I am 5'9". And did I mention I am a girl? I would say inbetween 5'4" and 5'7". I can't imagine him being much taller or shorter cuz that wud be kinda awkward for a 15 year old boy. Boys in my grade (im in 7th) r like at least 5 feet tall. So ya that my opinion.:cool:

Lunar Knight

American Person
Damn you're tall. Those are some short boys at your school. My guess Sora would be inbetween 5'5" and 5'7".

I'm 5'7" myself.

sora13_lynn

Can't be. He's like at shoulder-height next to Johnny Depp, who's 5'10". But then again... This is a video game, so I don't know how tall Jack Sparrow would be perceived as. My guess has always been around equal to my own height. (5'6") *shrug*

I think that would be around that height i'm 5'3 to 5'4 so i guess that would be around 5'5 to 5'6

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
I'd say Sora is probably about 5 to 5'3. Yes, he's short. He's shorter than a lot of the other characters. Its not realistic for us, but Kindgom Hearts is fantasy, and therefore doesn't have to make sense.

toby15

i think sora might be the height of riku in the first game cause at the end of kh2 he stands infront of the papu tree just like riku and he looks like hes just rikus height you know??

sonidzero

OMG LOL WHO CARES!?!?!? ARE YOU THAT BORED!?!?!?! ...ok i seriously wanted to know too, but...

yah whatever, if you ask me, sora had JUST gone through his ENTIRE growth spurt, and he was smaller than average before in KH1...i would say he is 1-3 inches taller than me, which is pretty useless, i dont know how tall i am, lol

Cyypher100

Now the questions we gotta ask is, are we basing off of AVERAGE height for americans or asians, because the average height for 15 year olds may be different. Short over here average there....i dunno why this has any relevance but hey...:toungesmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back