• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's Official Height?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybaldeslinger1

I think sora is 5'7 or 5'9 somewhere round there he is not very tall at all . They could change the height of characters in every game we just dont know it.

Xircs-Number I

i looked around on the internet and found estimates of haley joel osments height they range from 5'4.5 to 5'6 so we can simply say that sora is as tall as his voice.my guess is sora is 5'5.5

TheWritingWriter

If Sora is that short =o .....

Wow.
I'm 15 and 5'10 =/
I guess I'm just weird

I always thought that Sora would be about the same height as me since his age in his bio is 15 =D

u think ur wierd? i'm 13 and i'm 5" 11 and 1/2 '...

EnigmaticShorty

hmm....
i noticed that Kairi and Sora are really short compared to riku
Then again guys have a longer time to grow than girls so sora might grow taller
I'm guessing that kairi might be around my height which is 4'11'' (and i'm 13 too...ain't it sad....;_;)
and sora might be around 5'2'' since he's not that tall compared to kairi...
then again if he DOES grow taller sora and kairi might end up like me and my best friend
i'm 4'11' and he's like...5'10'' (that's almost a foot!) and he might grow to be 6ft which is bad news for me ;_;
so ya there's a chance sora may grow taller. Since guys usually have until their sophomore year in high school (i think....) so ya he'll grow taller

KingdomSealer

hmmmmm interesting thought. i'd say 5'8" just sounds right with the comparisons and all. similar to my height too.

Last edited:

Cyypher100

LOL 3 pages and growing! Anyways, my bro is 15 almost 16 and he is about 5'5" or 5'6" now, but just a year earlier i was taunting him how much shorter he was then me! (he being 5"3") and now i can stand with my hands on my hips and i have to look up at him >< im 20 years old at 5'4" the injustice of testosterone.

Eternamente926

How do you know that? also you put a VERY dirty image in my head, why did you have to introduce my mind to the gutter?

*chuckle* I have a feeling your mind was already there... it just needed coaxing into admittance XD

And shoot, I tried looking for the page that gave me that answer about Roxas coming up to Larxene's chest... a friend linked me a page that showed every Organization XIII member rendering (you know, they're standing perfectly straight with their arms straight out... like the renders of Limit Form Sora and the Enigmatic Soldier on the front page a few days ago). I'll ask her for the link again in the morning when she's awake, and I'll post it (if I remember! XD).

I'm really liking the numbers being suggested... glad I'm not the only one suggesting he's actually taller than the low five foots. I usually guesstimate around 5'6", but I'm constantly being told that's too tall for him. I don't know, though... I honestly don't believe he's this tiny four-foot-something kid running around... he is 15 years old by now, and he did have a substantial growth spurt while in stasis (he must have grown at least half a foot since KH1). In KH1 he came up to Goofy's nose in height... in KH2 he's actually just a little bit taller than Goofy. And Goofy is pretty tall, isn't he? For a dog, that is >.>

We should all call and e-mail Square-Enix looking for this urgent information... really confuse them XD

Square-Enix: "Hello, yes, are you another call about Final Mix coming to the United States?"
Me: "No, I just want to know Sora's official height."
Square-Enix: "Hang on, let me get my ruler."

Anyway, my mind-set is 5'6", making me passable to cosplay him. But darn it I want an official number XD Watch them release the number as seven-foot-something just to really throw us off o.o

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Well, in Kingdom Hearts Sora was significantly shorter than Goofy, and then BAM! Growth Spurt, I suppose, and in Kingdom Hearts II he's taller than Goofy. =P As for exact height, I'm pretty sure there's no officia height for Sora.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
...that's a very good point. Anybody got an official height for Goofy?

By the way, this is completely random, but it may help. I worked for the Disney Store all last summer (yeah, yeah, laugh now), and I got into a conversation with one other cast member about the summer college program where you get to go down to Disney World and be either a costume or face character for a few weeks. I was told that I was in the Chip and Dale range height (um, all right...), but I was also told that there are specific heights for the rest of them. Donalds tend to be the shortest people they have, ranging from 4'5" to 4'11". Goofies, however, are the tallest, at 5'10" and up.

Now, don't take this to heart, because 5'10" certainly seems a ridiculous height for Goofy, especially considering Goofy appeared smaller than other adults around him in the game. But it gives you an idea of proportion.

Little_Red

betch.
My estimation is around 5'7-10".
if that were true then that would mean the cloud is like 6 feet tall (not including the hair) and that Riku would be about 6'5. I honestly think sora is only about 5'2, and he's actually shorter then Tifa who is 5'5 so my guess would be about 5'0-5'3.

Rick Mulluns

Website
www.thestarwarsrp.com
He's too short, thats what. I mean....My god, most kids his age are actualy tall. He needs to be taller, mainly due to the fact that its silly that he has to look up to almost everyone he talks too, especialy the women in the game! He should be taller then them even, just because its more natural!

Caminee

this thread made it to the main page, with 3 pages and still no answer ;_;
id say he's about 5'4-5'6 which is too short for a 15 year old

H

HoLie

Well, I checked Aerith's height in the ff7 game booklet and it says 5'3", I followed her around hollow bastion and stood next to her. Sora barely reaches her shoulder. In terms of comparison to Aerith, Sora is approximately 4'8"...Oy, but in terms of an average cuacasian (Yes, I'm saying he's caucasian and not asian), 15 year old boy, he should be 5'7" but that wouldn't make sense in comparison to other human characters in the game...

N

Naminex3

Well I want him to be over 5'6.. Just because that's my height. XD

But I always thought it was so weird that he is shorter than all the girls. He must be a real shorty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back