• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's Sacrifice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Sora was surprised that someone else could wield the keyblade beside him (Riku), so he thought that if someone connected to him like Riku could wield it, what about Kairi?

I'm having a real hard time making heads or tails from this post. The shock should've ebbed away by then seeing how Riku took the Keyblade away from him as soon as they got to Hollow Bastion. What do connections and Kairi have to do with anything? (asking seriously as I do want to know wtf you're on about o.o; )

kostas

Awards
i think for sora kairi is more important than a keyhole.he thought that if this keyblade can unlock people hearts then he will be able to free kairi from within him.i think he is an altruist although in real worlds it would be gross to stab yourself with a big sword think about the splatter and stuff.in kh though some light was released and he fell in darkness . yeah right....

H

Heolstor

He might of been suicidal all along.
Who smiles before they stab themselves? That is sending the wrong kind of message.

Also he probably wasn't thinking straight and was just thinking about saving Kairi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back