• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's World Forms Part 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which ones do you want most?

• Total voters
Awards
I promised a second part and here it is. The point of this one is to determine what World Forms are wanted most. My top pick would be Skeleton Sora with Anthropomorphic Animal and Insect rounding out a 3 (yes this is a three choice poll).

P.S.
Household Appliance Sora is a bit of a joke entry, but I couldn't resist😂

okhi12

Awards
Car Sora will be nightmare fuel but I really want to see what he looks like. (Car Donald and Car Goofy, oh no)

Anthropomorphic Animal Sora is kinda a given, can't see them not doing Zootopia in the future.
This. I want to see Car Sora and Donald. Goofy would be a truck.
At the same time it would be really weird, maybe to the point of ruining KH for me.

Anthropomorphic Sora should be Lion Sora but bipedal, homaging the early concept when he was named Zora and wielded a chainsaw.
Insect Sora is very intriguing. Like, what insect would he become? I want mantis Sora, butterfly Donald and beetle Goofy.
Skelleton and Robot Sora sound good as well. I don't know what to think about the rest... Frog Sora made me think about the frog orchestra which plays Sora's theme in Toy Box. That should play when he appears for the first time.

Last edited:

Seasaltrio

Awards
I promised a second part and here it is. The point of this one is to determine what World Forms are wanted most. My top pick would be Skeleton Sora with Anthropomorphic Animal and Insect rounding out a 3 (yes this is a three choice poll).

P.S.
Household Appliance Sora is a bit of a joke entry, but I couldn't resist😂
Wait, by Sea Monster Sora, do you mean Luca, because I can totally see that. Now that I think about it, Portorosso from Luca would make a great KH world.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I voted for animal, insect, and Dinosaur. For Bug's Life Sora can become a little Ant(or butterfly to give us the option of flight) and Zootopia is the perfect opportunity to use his early Lion hybrid design. And if they somehow do a Dinosaur world they they could turn Sora into an Iguanodon like the protagonist

Last edited:

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I chose Anthropomorphic Animal Sora--which we can assume will be a lion based on Sora's early KH1 concept art. While I'm definitely not looking forward to PIXAR films, I suppose Robot Sora, Dia de Los Muertos Sora, and Elf Sora would all be interesting designs. Personally, I hope they don't shapeshift into frogs in TP&TF world, but who knows. They could be tiny versions of themselves the way Ventus stays himself despite being mouse-sized in Castle of Dreams.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
You also left out Emotion-Sora from Inside Out, Ocean Animal-Sora from Finding Nemo, Woodland Creature-Sora from Bambi, Dalmation-Sora from 101 Dalmatians, Jungle Animal-Sora from The Jungle Book, Mouse-Sora from The Rescuers, Chicken-Sora from Chicken Little, Puppy-Sora from BOLT, Video Game Character-Sora from Wreck-It Ralph, Superhero-Sora from The Incredibles, Rat-Sora from Ratatouille, Robot-Sora from WALL-E, and Soul-Sora from SOUL.

Awards
You also left out Emotion-Sora from Inside Out, Ocean Animal-Sora from Finding Nemo, Woodland Creature-Sora from Bambi, Dalmation-Sora from 101 Dalmatians, Jungle Animal-Sora from The Jungle Book, Mouse-Sora from The Rescuers, Chicken-Sora from Chicken Little, Puppy-Sora from BOLT, Video Game Character-Sora from Wreck-It Ralph, Superhero-Sora from The Incredibles, Rat-Sora from Ratatouille, Robot-Sora from WALL-E, and Soul-Sora from SOUL.
Robot Sora is in there. As for the rest, some were left out intentionally while others I just didn't think of at the time.

Back