• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's World Forms

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which one is your favorite?

• Halloween Sora

• Christmas Sora

• Mer-Sora

• Lion Sora

• Black and White Sora

• Digital Sora

• Digital Sora 2.0

• Toy Sora

• Monster Sora

• Pirate Sora

Results are only viewable after voting.
Awards
For me personally I would probably have to go with Halloween Sora with Monster Sora in second. If I had to pick what the worst one is, I'd say Digital Sora 2.0.

P.S.
This is part 1 of 2.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
Lion Sora is adorable and I like playing as him when playing KH2FM Randomizer. Come on, he can drift

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Monstropolis Sora is my favorite. While not as creepy as his Halloween Town look I love the feline design with the scalely hair. Aside from that I like his Christmas Town and Pirate look

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Merman Sora > Christmas Town Sora > Halloween Town Sora > Timeless River Sora

I know they don't want him to change his look too often in any game since they want one standard design for advertisements, but I wouldn't mind if he changed form in every world. I think an Agrabah look would be really cute. Or even make it optional to choose between the world-specific look v. his regular outfit.

D

Deleted member 246005

Halloween
Monster
Pirate
Lion
Digital
Toy
Black and White
Merboy

okhi12

Awards
Halloween Sora is my favorite world form but I like most of them. Pirate Sora looks incredible, Monster Sora's design is interesting and lion Sora is cute.

The only one I actually dislike is his form in The Grid. It makes sense in that world and obviously resembles Space Paranoids Sora, but the latter was less ugly (and its colors changed when using drive forms, which was cool). For some reason Sora's KH2 face looked better than his KH3D face from KH1 in that kind of outfit.

But I find the world forms for Donald and Goofy much more interesting.
The main purpose for world forms is protecting world order, blending into the worlds by looking ordinary for each world's standard. Donald and Goofy mess up more often than not by turning into out of place hybrids that went wrong (Atlantica and Pride Lands) or freaking Duck and Dog pirates which would raise anyone's suspicion. Even monster Goofy looks too monstrous to be a Monstropolis monster.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Timeless River Sora. If only because he reminds me of Astro Boy, and I love the callback to early anime animation just like Donald and Goofy become early their American animation selves.

Nukara

Awards
As a fan of The Lion King, I will choose Lion
Sora, however, Sora in the image of a Pirate and the image of a monster are no less charming.

Back