• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

soul eater and roxas keyblade?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
I was kind of confused by soul eater and another thing but ill explain that after this
soul eater: i was wondering if soul eater was a keyblade because it doesnt look like one looks more like a regular sword because it doesnt have the part sticking out at the top or has anything surrounding the handle and, does not have a keychain? so is it a keyblade or not a keyblade?
SoulEater.jpg

kk.png

roxas keyblade:
RoxslashKeyblade.png

did he get that in the normal kingdom hearts 2 or in final mix and also how did he get it did he summon it or it looks also like oblivion and oathkeeper fused together since its black and white? plz help me out

and if this is in the wrong palce srry it though since it included that keyblade then its from kh 2 and also if this is a stupid question or has already been answered plz give me the link to that answered thread

Izayoi

galactic cancer
For the latter, that technically isn't roxas' Keyblade, but like every other Keyblade Sora gets, is just formed from the memories of Roxas and probably TWTNW as a whole. Not to mention it being put in FM was sort of a cool plus more than a plot device.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
Soul Eater is not a Keyblade. Nobody knows exactly how Riku got it, even Nomura said that its origin is a mystery. Seeing as it was used by Xehanort's Heartless in the final battle, it could be a physical manifestation of darkness, much like Xemnas's Nothingness Aerial Blades, though this is not confirmed. What we do is know that the Soul Eater evolves into the Way to Dawn Keyblade in KH2.

The Roxas Keyblade is called the Two Across. It is only available in KH2: Final Mix after Sora fought Roxas in the Station of Awakening. It is black and white because it symbolises Roxas, a Nobody, and black and white are the standard colours of Nobodies.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
We don't know yet how he was able to summon Oathkeeper and Oblivion but it probably has something to do with Sora's memories(Oathkeeper = Kairi, Oblivion = Riku). That would be explained in Days.

Soul Eater = not a Keyblade. However, at one point, it turned in Way to Dawn, but that would probably be explained in Days too. SE 's origin is unknown though, Nomura said so himself.

EDIT: destinykh, i hate you.

Lynnx

Website
kingdomheartsmedia.com
Roxas doesn't actually use the Keyblade, Two Across. Roxas wields Oblivion and Oathkeeper. Two Across is a keychain for Sora's Keyblade which appears in Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix. It is obtained by defeating Roxas at Memory's Skyscraper.

keyking

wait...SE becomes Wway to Dawn?
i heard that riku just got the keyblade that rersembles it, and that the SE was turnede into the keyblade riku gives kairi, and that was why he could hold 2 keyblades at once....

help?

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Soul Eater is made of the darkness inside from inside Riku's heart, "forged" into its sword-like shape by Maleficent's magic.
Where did you get that? Didn't Nomura say it's origin is unknown?
wait...SE becomes Wway to Dawn?
i heard that riku just got the keyblade that rersembles it, and that the SE was turnede into the keyblade riku gives kairi, and that was why he could hold 2 keyblades at once....
Nope.
Somehow, SE turns into WtD. That'll be explained soon.
Riku was dual wielding, by splitting WtD into two Keyblades; the Gayblade and his own
The girly one he gave to Kairi for borrowing. It went back to him when the fighting was over.
SE =/= Gayblade.

Lynnx

Website
kingdomheartsmedia.com

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
Nope.
Somehow, SE turns into WtD. That'll be explained soon.
Riku was dual wielding, by splitting WtD into two Keyblades; the Gayblade and his own
The girly one he gave to Kairi for borrowing. It went back to him when the fighting was over.

You got your payback, Hershey. Satisfied? XD

Don't rely on KH Wiki too much. Some of its info is just speculation. Though fun, they are not confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back