• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sounds a lot like......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XxWhiteLightxX

I received the July issue of GameInformer Magazine yesterday, and was reading an article about the new Zelda game, Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess. In the article it explains that in this game there are two parallel demensions; Hyrule and the 'twlilight realm'. Sound familiar? It said that Hyrule was being "twilightified" (ie: being taken over by the twilightness) and that Princess Zelda dons a black cloak to mourn the destruction of the land. To me, that sounds very similar to the Unknowns. OR, very similar to Sora's new all black duds. And it is said that the cloak she wears is inspired by Japanese garnments worn to funerals. I wonder if this was the same signifigance of all black clothes that Mr. Nomura was talking about.

It may be a little far-fetched, but I think that these similarities are a little strange. Comments are welcome but negatory opinions are discouraged.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
Yea ok..

Let's be logical. How could Square-Enix and Nintendo have the same thoughts? The only reason Zelda is wearing black is to mourn. Way to far-fetched. You are thinking WAY to hard.

KH2 Master2011

Daniel Curtis said:
Man, Square is way cooler than Nintendo so i don't think their is a relationship between the two games. or at least in my opinion!
I totally agree!

KingBlade

by sinspire^
They could of been thinking of the same thing at the same time but, wat are the odds of that happening.It could be a litle paraphasing but we do know that Kingdom Hearts 2 was first at it.

Duckboy

Website
www.likeathousandwords.com
lol sqaure is cool b-cuz nintendos for KIDS!!1111

puh.
There's nothing farfetched about the idea. Games/movies/tv shows have similar ideas with things all the time (Just look at Dreamworks and Pixar). It's a nice theory. And it's nice to see a theory or two put into damned coherant sentence every once in a while.

The black clothes COULD have something to do with mourning somethin. You don't know just yet.

And he didnt' say that the two games were connected. But the ideas are similar. It's not like it hasn't happened before.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Black cloaks for funerals?.....you may be onto something
but if the organisation wears those clothes, they're mourning over
something, right?.........Ansem?

Monsoon

This is all BS. Nintendo is American and Square is Japanese. How could they have anything to do with each other. It's just dumb luck that they have anything in common.

Duckboy

Website
www.likeathousandwords.com
Wow uhh you can't sense Sarcasm at ALL can you Monsoon. Nintendo is damned awesome. THAT was not sarcasm.

Monsoon said:
This is all BS. Nintendo is American and Square is Japanese. How could they have anything to do with each other. It's just dumb luck that they have anything in common.

And... Holy crap dude, you're completely wrong.

Nintendo is not america.
It's not dumb luck that they WOULD have anything in common. In case you didn't know, Squaresoft used to be partners with Nintendo.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
man the best game out there is super smash bros. melee and super mario on n64....so some nintendo games freakin rock

K

keybladeprince

I think that's a pretty good thory, and nintendo is not lame, Zelda & kingdom hearts/final fantasy 9 are my favourite games, i can't wait for kH2 and twilight princess!

XxWhiteLightxX

Yes I realize that Zelda and KH have no real common denominators. The characters aren't similar storyline, plot, and not even the game play is similar. HOWEVER this theme of a parallel 'twilight-ness', is. I'm not saying they have the same idea for a game or that they are similar in any way at all. But the underlying theme is a tiny bit coincidently similar. My only true theory in this thread is that maybe the signifigance of the black clothes that MR. Nomura was talking about may have something to do with the same signifigance as Zelda donning a black cloak. Mourning, maybe death. Maybe Sora is mourning the loss of his newest friend Namine? Or maybe he's mourning the loss of his connection with Kairi. But, I in no way am presuming I know. I know just as much as everyone else. THoughts just roll around in my head as I am awaiting the latest installment. And I really don't get why people have to be so rude about other peoples' ideas.

I would really like to see what .:KL:. thinks about the whole thing, because he's one of the only other people on this whole board who is relatively intelligent and can make plain sense of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back