• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Space Pirates arr (lit)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naiyo

Website
naiyo.livejournal.com
yah the title sounds stupid...thanks for looking. ^_^
welcome, before I get too much into this just letting you know Im only looking for 3 or 4 people, so its first come first serve. sorry.
Since there are new rules (from morphis and all) I am expecting you to be literate (meaning at least one paragraph per post. 5 sentences please, or more)
language is ok, a little curing wont kill anymore, but lets keep it under control.
romance encouraged, take any cybering to pms cause I don't want it in here.
don't kill anyone without permission.
try and post as much as possible. :)

limit spam also.

bg info:
It is the year 2154-the old world as it was known is gone. Nuclear war destroyed what was known and so the world began anew. Many planets and moons have been made livable and space ships are fairly common, just appear different then one would think.
One thing that returned with this old fashioned way of life, pirates.
They don't sail on normal ships anymore, flying boats with engines on them maneuver threw space.
Credits are the money system 1 credit=1 dollar, simple eh?
Gold is a rare find and worth allot of credits, pirates are willing to do anything for credits and this is how our adventure begins.
Trying to begin a new life on the moon Fai Lin finds herself working whatever jobs she can find, never considering herself to really be a pirate she works clean jobs for low pay.
There is no real government on any of these planets or moons, people who have power but its not very organized.
When a wana be captain who has always fallowed the legend of the biggest treasure, said to be buried somewhere on a far out solar system finally gets enough credits to buy a ship all they have to do is get a crew....sounds easier then it really is considering not many people look up to the low life pirates.

Positions
Capitan
crew: Naiyo -Fai Lin
crew:
crew:
crew:

to join, post your username and character name. You will have to describe your character in your post. ^^ if you would like to be this ambitious captain post that you would first. I want to try and start tonight so yah.
Imagine the moon as 18th century Europe kinda....only with really awesome technology.

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Me want to be Captainy.

Username: Seirio
Character name: Aku
Appearance:
6yhxzo.jpg

Weapon: Samurai Blade and some other hidden baldes
Bio: Aku is respected in Mars and Venus for finding the lost treasure of Kuthal.It was on a planet with an unknown.But the treasure was small so he was only able to buy a ship.Aku had been trained in being a pirate and new how to trick people.He also trained in how to be a samurai so he new how to go through almost anything.He is looking for a crew and has so far had no luck.He works for money so that he would be able to get through and at the same time steal.

Naiyo

Website
naiyo.livejournal.com
((yay!! Ok, well we should probably wait but I will do my little opening intro thing.))
Fai Lin found herself newley ariving on the moon. The harbor full of trade ships as the moon was really just one giant market. Used mostly for importing and exporting goods. There where many small shops ran here and Fai Lin was looking for some work, any work.
Her long curly silver hair was pulled up into a large bun that rested on her neck, her long tattered brown coat showed signs of age. For being young Fai Lin had alot of experiance picking up random here and there jobs, making her a very fast learner. She quickly spoted what would be exceptable jobs and worked her way around the harbor.
Fai Lin was quickly rejected as many of the shops where run by familys. Her deep red tank top (has thick straps...forgot what its called) whent a little bit passed her hips, covering up the pockets of her winter pants. They where thick brown pants that tucked into black knee high boots and also showed signs of aging. Finaly, her most recognizable trate was her green eyes, well mostly green. Her left eye was split, half blue half green.
Fai Lin continued to wonder the harber, realizing she only had a few hundred credits, barley enough to get her threw a few days if she wanted to sleep somewhere safe and warm, as it was mid winter and snow may begin to fall at night since the moon had a colder climate then most of the planets.

Last edited:

dark invader

Username: dark invader

Name: Taralai Rome

Appearance: http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g2/dark_invader/?action=view&current=girls211.jpg
except wears black baggy cargo pants and a red shirt

Bio: Being a pirate, Taralai has learned the fine art of stealing. She learned it young from her parents for she was born into a long line of pirates. Sometimes being a pirate can be very lonely and tireing, but in the end she loves it. She hopes to one day find the treasure of Kuthal with the captain and the rest of the crew.

T

The Marauder

User Name: The Marauder (Piratey enough?)

Character Name: Dunjay Talkesh

Sex: Male

Weapons: Although his favorite is a beam sniper rifle, Dunjay is proficient with most ranged weapons. He is never seen without several such armaments, though he keeps modt of them concealed.

Bio: Dunjay grew up on a space colony orbiting the planet Centrius IV. At the age of 16, he rebelled against his parents and set out to explore space. For the past three years, he has spent his life as a stoaway on various ships, getting pulled into many firefights throughout his adventures. He has recently made his way to this moon aboard a cargo ship carring a supply of weapons, and he felt it his duty to liberate some of the volitile cargo from the ship...

Last edited:

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
ooc: Yeah,ill make my own little opening also.

ic: Aku was walking around and checked his black pants with several pockets for any spare money he had.He had nothing and sighed.Aku was looking for a well paid job and maybe steal a few things before he leaves the moon.His ship was back at the docks.His hair that was as white as snow flew as the wind did and he said,"Ah,the wind feels good.Maybe I should go to Phobos soon."He looked at the ruby neckalace on his neck and said,"Whyed I even think about selling this thing."he laughed and decided to go back to his ship since things weren't going to well.Bandits soon appeared infront of him and said,"Give me all your money or else we'll kill ya."Aku waited and said,"Well to bad....im already dead!!"he ran straight through the leader,slicing his head off and the blood almost splattered on his green shirt,which also had a white on under it.All of the bandits ran away in fear and Aku walked away and into a bar.

Naiyo

Website
naiyo.livejournal.com
((welcome new members, I will take one more crew member ^_^ and lets try and limit how powerfull our characters, also hate to be picky but can you work on your spacing after . and " cause its hard to read if you space everything together. feel free to begin posting. someone is gunna have to find Fai or somehow get her to joing the crew :3 ))

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
OoC: It'll be easy as pie, captain!

Username: BHK (Unknown)
Character name: William
Appearance:
PirateTeen.jpg

Weapon: An old-world pirate cutlass
Bio: William was born on the high space ways. His father was a man who ran a great delivery service. He would take Will with him on every mission. Shortly after his 15th birthday, on one his father's the missions his father's ship was attacked by pirates. (Amazing huh?) The pirates raided the entire cabin and looted every corner. Will had been hidden in a small storage box. Ironically the box had been taken by the pirates. Will was discovered a little later in the box. The captain, Aku, ripped open the cover and almost shot Will with his pistol. Will was a quick thinker and struck a deal. He would become a crew member starting as cabin boy. William has been cabin boy ever since.

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Aku walked out after deciding that he had drinks on his ship and walked out the bar.He soon went to the harbor to go to his ship but stopped at because the actual leader of the bandits who tried to attack him earlier appeared and said to Aku,"You dare kill my members?"

The leader snapped his fingers and soon he was outnumbered by many people part of the gang.The leader said,"Never mess with the Guta gang."Aku said,"Um..is anyone around here going to help me?"all of the civilians stood behind the many Guta gang members .Aku pulled his sword out and was actualy worried.

"Um,anyone."he said.He new he could easily defeat them but then wanted someone strong to come in and help him so he might recruit them in his crew so he can go look for some treasure and live out his good life alone with his crew.

Naiyo

Website
naiyo.livejournal.com
"Hey! You are the guys who start fights with everyone!" She had problems with this group before, when she used to work when she was in her teens in a small clothing shop and already had problems with them. she pulled out a rather large pistol and pointed it at the gang members. It looked fare to large and heavy for her to handle as well as she did, being a girl of only 5' 6". She wasnt fat, but she wasnt skiny-she was fairly healthy looking, but some men had problems shooting weapons that size if they wernt trained, but then again, no one was trained to do anything in this age. you had to learn from experiance-no one would help you along. thats why so many failed. "Who ever wants to live should stop now." she said holding the gun out, a few people near by scatering at the sight of the weapon. "You low lifes go back to the hole you came from." she said poiting at the gang members, waiting for them to back off before they quickly scatered.
It wasnt often that one had a pistol as nice as hers, let alone knew how to shoot it. Amo was expensive, so where weapons. She put the gun back under her jacket once things had calmed, and apalogized to the people, only to be lightly thanked for getting rid of gang members.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Will stared off the side of the ship, leaning on his mop. "Why do I still have to swab these decks. I have been on this crap load for a whole year." Out of the corner of his eye William noticed a small comotion in a large group of people. "Aku is getting into trouble again," Will said to himself. He unsheathed his cutlass and looked at the gleaming blade. It was still new, mostly because he hadn't been able to use. He waited patiently for the day he could. He blew the lock of hair out of his eyes as he looked back at the crowd. They had dispersed. William could now make out Aku and a new girl clearly through the sea of heads. The girl looked to be holding a pistol. Will looked around the deck. "The rest of the crew's gone off for some drinkin'. An they left me all alone. Poo." Will shook his head and continued to swab.

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Aku walked over to the girl who just scared away the members and said,"Ohh,nice one kid.You scared all of those guys away.I could have beat them alone but I needed to find people so they could join my....um,thing.Would you like to have a job,high pay.Ive been looking for crew,I mean workers to join."

Aku needed some good crew memembers for his pirate crew and said,"So what things are you good at hmm?Cooking,navigating,fighting?Maybe a gunman with that fancy looking gun of yours.Just incase you didn't catch anything..."he whispered to the girls ear,"Im a pirate who needs a crew."

Naiyo

Website
naiyo.livejournal.com
Her eyes opened wide. "Im not sure, Im not really into your line of work." She said considering, and then reaching into her pocket to feel very few coins and took a deep sigh. "Well...I can cook, I can fight....Im good wtih my hands and Im a fast learner." she said, the crowd now back to normal. "I supose, if you feed me...and let me sleep for a night and think about it I will tell you in the morning." she said calmly.
She never thought, in onethousand years someone would want her to be a pirate, but she needed to credits.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Having finished swabbing the deck Will found himself climbing the rigging and looking out over the ports. He could see for miles along the surface and see parked ships as far as the eye could see. Will let out low sigh of amazement. He looked out over the crowd and saw the girl conversing with Aku. William looked a little past them and saw a group of the local law enforcement coming close to the two. Will looked around for someway to warn them. "Ah ha," he said. Picking up the signal flags he waved one at Aku trying to warn of the approaching danger.

Naiyo

Website
naiyo.livejournal.com
She noticed the boy holding out the flag and quickly made eye contact with him, moving her eyes in the direction of the ship. "Thank you for helping me sir, Im sure they would have stolen my few credits if you hadent saved me good sir." she said, now playing a weak woman. "Im afraid I wont make it back, could you please walk me back to my ship?" she asked, leaning against him, trying to make it look as un-piratey as possible (...what a word...un-piratey)
Her green blue eyes looked back, to see the officials, who didnt have much power to begin with get stuck in a large croud and a small cry for help came from the other direction, quickly distracting them enough to where Fai Lin felt comfortable standing back on her own. "Sorry, I was a little worried." she said standing up dusting off her jacket. "Is that yours?" she asked pointing to the ship.

T

The Marauder

Dunjay quietly snuck out of a cargo ship docked near the town. The crew had already headed out for a few drinks, but he didn't want to get caught near the ship anyway. Hopping out of a rear bay door, his feet hit the ground a little harder than usual, and the weapons he had just stolen weighed down on his heels. Standing up straight, he quietly walked toward the nearest building, all the while hiding the armory he was carrying around. His right hand gripped the handle of a holstered pulse pistol, while his left ran against the concrete structure he was walking past. As Dunjay crossed to the front of the building, his sneaking steps shifted to a casual walk. Satisfied that he wouldn't be caught at this point, he headed towards the center of the town, nodding at a few strangers on a way as if he knew them. Reaching a main intersection, Dunjay noticed a girl pointing a gun at a group of bystanders while glancing at another man. A smirk crossed Dunjay's face as he continued walking, unafraid of the youngster. A memory flashed back to him of the first time he aimed a gun - it had been a similar situation. As Dunjay approached, his grip tightened on the pistol at his waist, even though the girl had lowered the weapon. Presently, a young man was speaking to her quietly about something. "Not my business." He grunted to himself, walking past the two.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Will stopped waving the flag, releaved to see that the officials had been caught in the crowd. Will lowered the flag and replaced it where he had found it. Will looked out over the crowd again. "I wonder how they're doing." he wondered aloud. Walking below deck Will replaced his mop and bucket in a storage closet. He went above deck againand noticed a couple of the crew had come back. "Hey you guys stay here and watch the ship. I'm gonna go get something to eat." The two crew members looked at each and began to laugh. "Hey I'm serious!" Will shouted back. The two pirates walked back off the gang-plank and onto the land an went back to the bar. "Bleg-holes," Will mumbled. He laid down on the deck and decided to get some sun.

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Sorry for short post,couldn't think of anything.

"Yep,thats my ship.Its got bed,drinks,and I think abit of food but im not rich."he walked the girl onto the ship and said,"That guy back there was pretty good a messaging and probobly a few other things.Let me have your advice onth is,do you think a pirate needs a man like him?"

He looked at the man and said,"Ill ask him later,lets head back to my ship and get some food.I think I have some meat and vegetables and also some wine and beer but the wine and beer might be alittle to much for you."he walked the girl into the ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back