• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► *Sparks* [Now a fic]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Well, I had this up here a couple months ago when it was an Axel/Larxene one-shot for a plot-challenge. Then I put it on FF.net under my pen name of IridescentFlight, and I got so many reviews with people asking for more that I turned it into a fic. So now I'm re-posting it and I'll update it here as I update it there. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2784081/1/

Setting: Castle Oblivion, starting when the Organization is waiting for Sora to arrive.
Rating: T for teen.
Pairings: Just Axel/Larxene goodness. {Note to self; make shortened name for that pairing}
Genre: Humour/Romance/General It's not very romantic, considering how I have them fighting so much. xD Banter is good for the fan ficiton soul.
A/N: Look at Axel's figure. HE'S FREAKING ANOREXIC! He has an 'hour-glass figure' as my friend Thelonepickle noted. You'll see later on in the chap. And look up Larxene's bio on Wikipedia. She's a sadist, but we love her. Enjoy!

Click.

The soft, yet sharp sound broke the near-perfect silence of Castle Oblivion's library, followed by the unmistakable whir of a certain fire wheel. Larxene tensed in her chair, her previously calm face hardening. She would not look around ... she would not...

Click.

She resolutely turned the page of the thick volume held in her hands, forcing her electric-blue eyes to read the print on the vellum page. Maybe if she ignored it, it would go away...

Click.

"Well well well ... what do we have here?"

Larxene straightened up and slammed the book shut, slowly turning around to face her fellow Organization member with a clenched jaw. Axel grinned easily down at her from the landing, one un-ignited fire wheel twirling in his hand. Larxene found the accompanying click and whir incredibly annoying; a word that basically summed-up the
crimson-haired man.

"Why are you here?" she snapped, locking her icy stare with Axel's green-eyed gaze. He merely shrugged smoothly in response, letting his fire wheel disappear back to the oblivion he had summoned it from- just to tick her off, she would bet -and continued down the spiral stairs.

"Just gets boring, sitting around and waiting for the kid to show," he answered, flopping down into the opposite chair and resting his hands behind his head. The cold blonde averted her eyes and instead glanced around at the bookshelves.

"What, finally getting bored of the witch?" Larxene spat, glaring at him out of the corner of
her eye. Axel's irritating grin seemed to wilt a bit, like one of Marluxia's dying flowers.

"What are you talking about?”

"You know. You're always hanging around that girl- Namine, is it? What are you, some kind of pedophile?"

Axel's face hardened, almost as completely as Larxene's had done moments ago. His green eyes narrowed sharply, and a malicious glint lit up the blonde's eyes, pleased to watch him squirm. Abruptly, he leaned forward and roughly tapped the book still in her hands.

"And while I'm off on my 'pedophilia', as you call it, you're here lost in sadistic literature. Marquis de Sade?" he arched a rust-red eyebrow suggestively. "And you harp on my proximity to Namine. I have my own readings to quote on that: 'These are the forgeries of jealousy.'"

Now it was Axel's turn to smirk as an angry flush blossomed in Larxene's cheeks.
Snapping her book onto the table in front of them, she stood up and summoned her thunder kunai to her hands, like wicked claws ready to violently rip the satisfied grin off of his face.

"Idiot! You are a fool and a presumptuous jerk a thousand times over, if you flatter yourself enough to mistake my contemptuous disgust for jealousy!" she flexed her fingers, her kunai retracting and slicing forward again like the claws of a lioness. And a matching sneer lifted her lip back from her teeth, reminiscent of any predator; the show of teeth was a feral wearning, not a sign of pleasure. In response, Axel too, stood up and stepped closer. For all of Larxene's height, he was still a few inches taller, and he stared down at her with all the condescending rage his stature offered. Yet she merely lifted her willful chin higher and moved her sneer to her eyes.

"And you're delusional as well, if you think I'll be intimidated by a man with a better figure than I!" she scoffed, fully delighted now. She raised one hand up so that it was level with her face, tapping her chin once, a mocking smile twisting her features. "If I were to rip
through your coat, would there be a corset underneath?" she laughed now, cruelly and arrogantly. Axel's features twitched but he regained his composure fairly quickly.

"I don't see you complaining though," he said in response. "But as only the twelfth member, you must feel honored that I've stooped down to your level."

"Contrary to your tunnel-visioned belief, you're hardly an exalted member, Axel."

"Oh, I'm not?" he teased

"No, you're a fag with wannabe hedgehog hair."
Scowling again, Axel flicked on of the stray strands of Larxene's lightening-yellow hair in a derisive movement.

"And what is this, oh-endlessly Apathetic Princess?" he mocked, using the title she had been given in Castle Oblivion, "you give the appearence of a wannabe Shadow."

"At least I'm not a gender-confused pincushin! Take off the make-up and go home, Axel.
You'll only be an embarrassment to the Organization when the Keyblade Master arrives." she tossed back her violated hair angrily. "And you thought you could impress me by quoting Shakespeare! Jealousy indeed. While Titania and Oberon were a married couple, you are merely an annoying red thorn in my side."

To Larxene's fury, her rant only seemed to bring the smirk back to her antagonist’s face.

"Well, now I know what to do."

"What!" she shouted, finally snapping. She reared to strike him with her kunai, but in the next moment, Axel had reached out and grabbed her arms just above the elbows in a tight grip. Letting out a growl of frustration, Larxene struggled, but his fingers were like iron bands.

"LET ME GO!" she shouted, her thunder kunai just a few inches too far away to stab him.

"And why would I do that?"

"Because I'll cut off the extra appendages that you won't need to fight the Keyblade Master with."

"Among other things, that sounds like a good incentive for me to not let go," the crimson-haired Organization member drawled in response.
Larxene twisted violently, but all in vain. "And what," she said in a dangerous tone, "are those 'other things'?"

Axel didn't answer, but leaned down and pressed his lips to her's in harsh abandon. The kunai slipped from her stunned fingers, raining down on the carpet beneath their feet. In her shock, Larxene could barely do more than respond and comprehend the moment when all her morals went up in smoke.

Sparks of both heat and electricity danced around them as they pulled away. It was a long time before either one spoke again.

"I hate you, you know that?" Larxene said warily.

Axel grinned. "It's a start."

Last edited:

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
I've read the first chapter already. I'M BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE WHO POSTED HERE! With the exception of Pickle, GoH, GG, and WM.

More chappy?

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
"Axel is a very grumpy little hedgehog."
~kaze_krazy

Thank you for reading and replying; here's the next part. ^-^

It was brought to you by the 20 favourite lists Sparks has made it to, the C2,
And the six Author Alert lists I'm on. Thank my FF.net reviewers!

I'm very evil here. >3

It's short but to the point.

Enjoy!

Larxene paced the white floors of Castle Oblivion, her footsteps echoing around the empty level. She would have rather been back in the library, but she didn’t want to have the chance of Axel coming in again. Except for meetings with the others, they hadn’t spoken to each other for the better part of six days. But the way his eyes lingered on her when they did meet deeply unsettled her, his smirk dancing along with the memory of his kiss last week.

His kiss-

Theirs.

She had kissed him back, and let him go. Why?

The intensity of her emotions almost scared Larxene. The rest of the Organization called her apathetic, and for good reason. To her, feelings had been abstract, things experienced along with the rest of the world instead of coming from herself. She had
never let her emotions take the wheel.

Now that they were in control, she was unsure of what to do. And she hated that worst of all.

Larxene stopped her movements and sighed, lacing her fingers through strands of bright blonde hair as she laid her palms against her brow.

No, she wasn’t going to let this happen. She was confused; that was all. Axel was a
manipulator. He was just toying with her mind....

But that scared her too.

"Damn it," she cursed between clenched teeth, glaring down at the blank stone, which glared back with white vividness.

"You holdin’ a staring contest with the floor, Ant?"

Ant. Only one person called her Ant....

The eleventh Organization member whipped her head up as a familiar red-haired Nobody stepped out of a Dark portal before her, black tendrils slipping off of the crimson fire of his hair. Seeing the look of disgust on Larxene’s face, he raised his ochre eyebrows in amusement that was short of open and mischievous glee. Not trusting herself with words, she instead started to step back, eyes warily calculating. Catching up to her, Axel grabbed her arm and stopped her progress.

"Shaken to see me? I’m so flattered."

"I’m not in the mood for any of your games, Axel!" Larxene snapped, wrenching away and releasing her arm from his grip. She turned resolutely in the other direction, crossing her arms over herself and casting her gaze away from the black and red figure that haunted the corners of her vision. Her colleague grinned and walked up behind her.

"That’s what you think last week was? A game?"Axel’s lips curved into a slow grin, and he bent his head forward to speak softly into her ear, his fingers trailing suggestively up her arms. "So you were having fun, huh?"

Furious, Larxene pulled herself away from his hands and the bright red spikes of hair that had brushed against her neck. She whirled around to face her tormentor, body tense and on guard.

"That meant nothing, Axel. Nothing! Forget it and leave me alone!"

In response, the green-eyed Organization member cut the distance between them and reached out to Larxene again. Quick as lightening, her thunder kunai flashed between her fingers and she drew her fists up to slash at Axel’s unprotected face. But he leaned back and dodged her blow, bursts of flame blossoming from his palms as his fire chakrams appeared in his hands. He crossed his arms in front of his eyes and parried her attacks with his wheels, the bright yellow daggers becoming trapped in the intricate spokes. Extending his arms once more, Axel jerked his wrists and jarred the kunai from the chakrams’ grasp, throwing them to the far walls. Larxene growled and raised her hands together, several bolts of lightening forming above them and raining down upon Axel. He sidestepped one and formed a barrier of flame over his head, heat and electricity canceling each other out. Before his colleague could strike again, he dismissed his fire wheels and took hold of her arms again, pulling her closer so that their hands were clasped between them. He leaned down so that his face was aligned with her own, far too close for his yellow-haired companion’s liking. Larxene closed her eyes but did not pull away, all too aware that her resolve was slipping and hating herself for it.

"I won’t give up until I’ve won," Axel whispered, words forming against her skin as his lips grazed her cheek. Yes, he was close, far too close, in meanings that went deeper than the way he brought their mouths together for a brief kiss. With that, he released her hands as tendrils of Darkness swept up from the ebony pool he had summoned beneath his feet. The last thing she saw of him was his easy, triumphant half-grin before he teleported away.

"Immature, manipulating bastard," Larxene muttered, two of her now-free fingers immediately going up to rest against her cheek, trying to tangibly perceive the sensation of tingling heat that Axel’s fiery hands had left behind. Starting herself out of her reverie, she held out her palm and let her fallen kunai materialize in it once more, turning on heel and exiting the hall.

Larxene knew but would never admit that she had lost this round.

Last edited:

Mr.

HOMIGAWD AXEL/LARNEXE ACTION! =D

GoH, I adore you. Larnexe/Axel is a favorite pair of mine. ;~; *loves*

MORE, I WANT MORE!

P.S.: Axel is harassing Larnexe! =O

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Larxene loves every minute of it. ;D

You know she does. >3

Axel is her grumpy little hedgehog. =D

You see, if I owned Kingdom Hearts, several things would happen; Larxene would not have died, { oh, sorry, 'faded' } she and Axel would have found their way into a closet in Castle Oblivion, Sora would not dance, and Jesse McCartney would not go near the sound studio.

But alas, I do not own it. So we must occupy ourselves with fan fiction instead. ;3

I'm already planning the next Larxel update, which will be humourous. I can't decide which scenario I want. I could have other Nobodies like Demyx { WE ALL LOVE DEMYX! <3 } annoy Axel and Larxene silmultaniously, perhaps have Xaldin { I HATEZ HIM! <.<; } attempt to give Axel The Talk { J00 KNOW IT'S FUNNY! } ... mehehehe, so many choices.

But I've decided that Axel and Larxene will get stuck in a closet together ... in a chapter or so. Meh.

Mr.

GuardianOfHearts said:
Larxene loves every minute of it. ;D

You know she does. >3

Axel is her grumpy little hedgehog. =D

You see, if I owned Kingdom Hearts, several things would happen; Larxene would not have died, { oh, sorry, 'faded' } she and Axel would have found their way into a closet in Castle Oblivion, Sora would not dance, and Jesse McCartney would not go near the sound studio.

But alas, I do not own it. So we must occupy ourselves with fan fiction instead. ;3

I'm already planning the next Larxel update, which will be humourous. I can't decide which scenario I want. I could have other Nobodies like Demyx { WE ALL LOVE DEMYX! <3 } annoy Axel and Larxene silmultaniously, perhaps have Xaldin { I HATEZ HIM! <.<; } attempt to give Axel The Talk { J00 KNOW IT'S FUNNY! } ... mehehehe, so many choices.

But I've decided that Axel and Larxene will get stuck in a closet together ... in a chapter or so. Meh.

XD!
Xaldin giving him 'the talk'...
*cracks up*
Have Demyx try and rape Larnexe. X3
Then have Axel flay his skin off. >__>
*thinks, no, KNOWS Demyx is gay*

Oh, have Xigbar come in and kick ass in one chapter.
Because Xigbar pwnz and we all know it. >=D *does air guitar, Bill and Ted style*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back