• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Special Deal for KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX at 7-11 in Japan!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WayToDusk

Aww man... Why can't American 7-11s sell video games too?! The only thing they're good for here are slurpees and snacks for car trips.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Aww man... Why can't American 7-11s sell video games too?! The only thing they're good for here are slurpees and snacks for car trips.

They do.
At least all the ones around here (Washington).
And they have been for at least five or six years now, so I can't imagine that it's only around here.
Maybe only in select areas?

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Wow, that certainly is strange, but cool nonetheless. I wonder if well get a similar deal when it is released nationally

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
They do.
At least all the ones around here (Washington).
And they have been for at least five or six years now, so I can't imagine that it's only around here.
Maybe only in select areas?

I know only certain 7-11's have them, but a bunch around me do. However, I'm located by NYC so maybe it might be based on how many people live in that area...however, the 7-11's as stated earlier don't sell any games of the Kingdom Hearts caliber.

birthbysleep86

Website
www.facebook.com
Its just so funny how different our culture is from Japan. Like I live in sacramento, CA and the only thing we have at 7-11 is ghetto ass ppl begging for money, Hindu ppl giving you dirty looks for buys gas at their store and the occasional 7-11 hold ups. lol :wink:

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I live in Appleton, wi and its kinda the same, just not as many beggars.

Innfact the neighborhoods generally nice. It's not entirely abnormal to see a normal person at kwik trip at 2am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back