• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Special Edition Confirmed for France

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

noshade15

Ok so Japan gets it first, then we get it in America & Europe 1 half year later. But we get new game features such as secret boss and etc... BUT Europe gets Limited edition!? Us had to wait just as long, maybe a few days off but still half a year! We have FREAKING Disney WORLD!!! God help us Square give Europe and US same thing for the same wait time.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
-hopes this jumps across the sea- I'm happy for the various PAL regions (FRANCE! -starts singing the anthem-) getting this special edition.

;_; but I want it too. -shakes fist at America-

Mog

Awards
Ok so Japan gets it first, then we get it in America & Europe 1 half year later. But we get new game features such as secret boss and etc... BUT Europe gets Limited edition!? Us had to wait just as long, maybe a few days off but still half a year! We have FREAKING Disney WORLD!!! God help us Square give Europe and US same thing for the same wait time.
france have EuroDisney :D Fuck the french, I'm Irish and I detest them for very very clear reasons!! (Cough Thiery Henry Cough)

shadow1111111

I didn't realize how many Irish were on the boards! Maybe you guys will get this special edition! I am glad that countries outside of Japan are starting to get special things. Square tends to not give us anything, and in the rare occasion that we do get something extra (i.e. Sephiroth and Chernabog), Japan has to rerelease the game so that they get to have extras, too, only for the rest of the world to get the shaft! You're missing some great sales figures Square.

I really hope that a NA announcement happens. NA being the 2nd largest fanbase is a good point; however, this is probably a marketing ploy to increase sales OUTSIDE of the largest selling areas to increase profits. Still, it could help our argument in receiving it...

And the Disney World point doesn't work since Disney Parks are around the world: Disneyland, Walt Disney World, Disneyland Paris, Hong Kong Disneyland, and Tokyo Disneyland.

Last edited:

Key to the light

GODtada Will Reign

Let's not start this again. You know how slow Square-Enix America is. There's still a month and a half til the game comes out, Relax.

Sholted

Would you think that the Netherlands are also getting a bonus like the Germans and the French get? I hope so, I'm Dutch.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
why can't they release two editions of the game everywhere? it's getting annoying... i hope england gets it too, so i can import it.

B

Bodaciously G

Considering how Square Enix screwed Europe for the past couple of years, this is a nice change though I do kinda wish the art-book would be included later on when it is released in America. Do you think they might dub it in the local languages like Kingdom Hearts II or will they just sub it?

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
^Screwed us? What?

For the past few years, we've been getting the same amount of attention as America. We get our games in the same week as America. We even get special editions, like the Crisis Core bundles, special editions of FFXIII and now, we're getting this.

In fact, recentley, we got far better treatment than America. The only exception we didn't get is that Re: Chain of Memories, in which I'm not fucking bothered, because I got the GBA version. And I'm satisfied with that.

Also, I have a complaint. Why the hell are we getting the america style boxart of "We're in your face, with our angry expression and we have million of keyblade flying about in the background". What the hell happen to the subtle whole "let's sit on a tower like a heir-achy thing with a beautiful background called Kingdom Hearts". What the fuck happened to that?

thesupersakura

I hope that NA will be getting a special edition or something, the only thing that I have knowledge of being "special" is the GameStop bundle..I'm thinking of just buying that but I am hesitant.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
I hope that NA will be getting a special edition or something, the only thing that I have knowledge of being "special" is the GameStop bundle..I'm thinking of just buying that but I am hesitant.

...Uhh, not to break your hopes, but if it's anything like Final Fantasy XIII SE, America probably won't get it.

thesupersakura

...Uhh, not to break your hopes, but if it's anything like Final Fantasy XIII SE, America probably won't get it.
I'm not expecting NA to get any sort of SE. I haven't seen a worthwhile SE set for a JRPG series in awhile, so I'll have to settle for the GameStop bundle which isn't bad but I think it could be better.

Dagey

Like if It did come out in north america, how do we get it? Would we have to preorder it or just say we wanted to buy the special edition? Or would any online sites like play asia have it when its released? Thanks for helping!

Blizzara

This. Is. So. Awesome.

I'm really glad they're stepping it up so much on being fair to countries other than Japan. I am soooo getting this :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back