• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Special Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Countdown!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rix

:)
Awards
Just checked the status of the copy I ordered now and it says shipped :D I hope it's here already tomorrow.

disneyboy20022

Okay I was at the local Wal-Mart buying some movies and milk at around 2 am.central time. (less crowded at night at Wal-Mart) .and they had it.....358/2 days....even though I have it pre-ordered through gamestop I thought about it....and said the heck with it...i'll just transfer my credit to a differ game...either some new Titanic DS Game that's coming out or probably to reserve the Pokemon Dungeon Sky game....anyway I bought it....I have it......but there's one problem......about 2 weeks ago.....I was playing my blue Nintendo DSI with the game Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside story....well....then I realized something....the R and L buttons were not responding.......so....that was a nightmare....I prayed a lot to god (which I should do more of) anyway Nintendo said it was under warranty (THANK GOD) and they would email me a label to print to send off to fedex.....now my printer wasn't working or it's a complicated one that I don't like messing with....but as a fanatic Kingdom hearts fan and the release of the DS game coming in 2 weeks I got the DSI sent off and now its conviently scheduled to arrive tomorrow via UPS....So I have the game....BUT I CAN"T PLAY IT UNTIL UPS COMES??:dizzy::23:

So....I've been moody the past 2 weeks....and I know why....I was going through a medical condition known as...Nintendo DS Withdrawal.....but tomorrow I FINALLY GET TO PLAY MY DSI AGAIN!! :lol:

also the little instruction guide that comes with the game has a few advertises in it for the Piano Music of kingdom hearts and they have a link to the website

Store.NA.Square-Enix.com

and also they have little avatar "Mascot Straps which show little toy versions on the a strap of Sora, Riku, Roxas, Cloud and Kairi for $9.99 each available in October according the the flyer its website differs from the Piano music

Square-Enix-Shop.com

Also I am unable to take pictures of the manual or anything due to me not having a digital camera....

I also was wondering what my codename for the Organization would be....my name is Michael.....I know...probably more simple then Ansem or Riku......but that would make a good thread....translations for what your Organization name would be...could be fun...

Also I like the idea of having something to do for BBS....but like many have said that's not a for a few months although I love the idea of a Keyblade countdown once there is a CONFIRMED and ACURATE NA RELEASE DATE.....

Also I agree....I would rather wait for BBS and not have a half bbs done sooner....of course right now I don't own a PSP but I figure once the PSP GO is released there will be a markdown of the Used price of a PSP slim or not slim....and by that time I imagine we will have an idea if PSP GO was a PSP UH-OH.....and which would be better for my personal uses...and all that

Last edited:

i eat dark

the game should be out in a few hours...
for the people that are getting it write "20120"
and who the people who arent write "i fail"

.....i fail....

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I got my copy today. It's a really good game. It's not really like Sora's story, the Organization is really funny sometimes too.

BluesStar21

2 months? Where do you live?
Probably just because he can't afford it now, or it might be his birthday, or something. Nothing to worry about. Or even Christmas he might be getting it.

Anyways 19 more mintues everyone for me, and I'll be gone.

Luxord4444

I am getting this game in about 30 minuets.... i just hope it will last me to BBS ...... I can't believe DChiuch on YT has already beaten the game .... i hope it isn't that short!!!!

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I am getting this game in about 30 minuets.... i just hope it will last me to BBS ...... I can't believe DChiuch on YT has already beaten the game .... i hope it isn't that short!!!!

Not as long as KH2 but (If you play through the optional missions too) it can be close to the length of KH1.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

No, he just has the ROM, I don't think he played through the whole thing...

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The countdown is over! Hooray!!

Hiya! :D It's finally here! September 29th has come at last--and with it, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. This is the first new installment in a good long while, and fans everywhere are rejoicing!

30954rn.jpg

In the usual Kingdom Hearts-style, this game pairs big names like Disney and Square Enix together to create something magical. This time around, we get to find out the story of Roxas during his time with Organization XIII. 358/2 Days promises to give insight on Roxas and Axel's friendship, provide more information on the members of the Organization, and answer many remaining questions that lead up to Kingdom Hearts II. The game also marks the entrance of the mysterious 14th member, Xion, who somehow prompts Sora's Nobody to leave the Organization. What are the Organization's true motives? How do Riku, DiZ, and Naminé fit in? All that and more have now been revealed!

This is the first Kingdom Hearts game that implements an impressive multiplayer system. Up to four players can take on the roles of their favorite Nobodies! 358/2 Days also introduces a new method of customization: the panel system. Magic, levels, Keyblades, abilities, and more are now controlled via a tetris-like board that gains more spaces as the game progresses. This game promises a unique and challenging playing experience.

Members of our forums have written in with exactly why they are excited for 358/2 Days:

I'm excited for 358/2 Days because I hope we get to see the Organization as people and not just villains. We will finally get to see more of who each is as individuals and this for me is exciting. I find the organization to be some of the most interesting villians in video game history so I am excited to see the inner workings of this group.

I'm excited for 358 because of Org involvement, the multiplayer looks fun, the story should be interesting at least, and it's Wayne Allwine's last turn as Mickey Mouse.

I really want to see what happens in the story, because the game wasn't very interesting when first announced... theeeeeen they started showing all of those weird scenes, from Zexion talking to Riku while Roxas is blatantly standing right THERE to Axel talking to Xion and about to fight. From there on, it was a big WTF moment because you can't figure out what was going on. I seriously want to find out about this story! Plus, fighting as a booknerd and pwning stupid Heartless and other characters with a giant book sounds awesome. :D

I'm excited for Days because Organization XIII has my fav characters in the game, and playing as someone different for a change will be fun! I'm excited for all the different attacks and interchangeable weapons each member has, and the unique fighting styles! Plus the storyline is good imo, and the graphics are amazing for DS!

The reason I'm so excited for days is because of multi-player and plus a chance play different people. I want to see if this game will answer my un answer questions. I can't wait to see the amazing scenes and also the way the battle system feels(since its on ds). I'm hoping this game won't disappoint me on the difficulty and also I hope its fun and not annoying. Why am I even saying that heck its a KH game I knows its going to BE GREAT!!!!!!!! Plus since DAYS is coming out we get this amazing countdown ain't it great it feels like Christmas came early.

I'm excited for Days first and foremost because it's been a few years since the last installment in the series that isn't a remake or a Final Mix. I'm very excited to be able to play as the various members of the Organization, as well as just finding more about them individually. Watching the interesting roles they brought out in CoM and KH2 be expanded is something any KH will want to see. Lastly, as this is the first KH title for the Nintendo DS, I'm curious to see how the controls and the battle system will feel on a system other than PS2 (This not counting CoM, which utilized a different battle system). I simply can't wait!

I'm excited for Days because it's a new experience. We get to see sides of the Organization we never saw before. Like, who knew there was secretly a 14th member? What kind of things did the Organization do when they weren't dealing with Sora? Why did Roxas fight Riku? All these questions can be answered when the English speaking crowd can get their hands on this game. And we get to play with the Organization members themselves. Awesome!

here's my quote for 358/2 Days

I know that 358/2 Days is going to be amazing! Personally, I just can't wait to play against my friends without a stupid card battle system. Also, it will be so much fun playing as the members of Organization XIII, and I think I speak for everyone when I say I was sad to see the Organization leave. This is a great chance to dive deeper into the meaning of the Organization. Not to mention it is the first Kingdom Hearts game in four years! I am a bit worried for this site for the next month or so, because everyone on this site will be directing all of their attention to this game!

I'm excited for 358/2 Days for a number of reasons. First of all it will help make the story more complete to me. In Kingdom Hearts 2 I couldn't help but feel I was missed something. They kept referring to past events that I wish I could just see so I could get a feel for it. Thankfully this is just the game I was looking for and will hopefully help fill in the gaps between the story. Also like many people I'm looking forward to the multiplayer. If I'm able to find someone with the game we could team up playing as different characters that are unique in their own way with their own abilities and weapons beating on the heartless and bosses. I love co-op games like that. But although those are great reasons to want the game, I have 2 main reasons that seal the deal:
1. You get to play as Vexen and Luxord, my 2 favorite characters. Showing off to my friends in multiplayer freezing enemies and slashing giant cards around is just awesome and the graphics help improve the experience with great character and weapon models.
2. And most importantly of all, It's a Kingdom Hearts game, and I don't mean by the title. It has all the makings of a Kingdom Hearts game and gives you the experience of it. You'll be fighting heartless while orchestral music plays exploring different Disney worlds. It's all there. One might argue that this might be a bad thing because not much has changed, but why change something that's already this great?

Please look forward to KHI's comprehensive review of the game!

334kx2t.jpg

"What mattered the most was remembered the least."

Happy playing, everyone! Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days is out in the USA, and will release on October 9th in Europe.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Yay that pic at the beginning was amazing! That was fun, counting down!!

(waves Game around)

Yeah, I'm a dork.

:( Why must you taunt me so? My game didn't come in the mail today, even though I have a Gamestop like 3 miles from my house...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back