• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Special Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Countdown!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I traveled for 2 hours to get to my gamestop and back!

I was going to do it during a break during school... but decided against it.

Awards
I already got the guide book, but the game won't arrive until tomorrow. School is going to be damn slow tomorrow (even though it's a short day). At least it's a late start, so I get to sleep in.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
Lol, so this is how i got the game today. I got home at like 4 and my mom said it wasnt here, so i freaked. My gamestop order is all messed up, but anyway, I called walmart and they had it, so gamestop jipped me. I ordered the game a month ago and asked for overnight shipping and its not here, but i have the game from walmart, so im getting my flippin refund! stupid gamestop

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
YES! I finally got my Days! AND THE POSTER IS AMAZING (sry for caps lock, but I deemed it necessary). This is the only break I have had since getting it! And now, back to Roxas!

Naximi

In a magical place where nobody has to make sense
Lol I stopped by a game store late at night that was going out of business, so I got it cheaper with a preorder kit. I didn't have a charger, so I bought a car charger because thats the only thing they hadn't put away yet. So my parents let me stay out in the car playing Days for most of the night. Lol this is probably going to be my top KH memory.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
I just picked it up from my local Best Buy :D
And I had a $25 dollar gift card too so it only cost like $12 : ]
I haven't turned it on yet but now I'm going to, bye! Organization XIII (Except Xion, she can die) here I come >: D

KHearts35

K I N G D O M H E A R T S 3 5 8 / 2 D A Y S is now in my HAND!!!! The game was awesome with new weapons and multiplayer mode. I have not yet completed it, but it still is the awesome game I've got to play

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
You got the poster? I never did. Did you only get that from a mail-in order?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's while supplies lasts. I was the first one in Game Stop to pick up my copy, so I got all of the goodies that came with it. Basically, if you got the postcards, it's the one that's all white and not CGI. If you also didn't get that, it's essentially the cover

It is now on the back of my door =D

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
LOL, I was the first one in my GameStop to come in, but they didn't give me a poster 'cuz they screwed up my pre-order. How fair is that?

Bah, either way, I've got the game and the guide, and I'm in playing heaven right now. And Xion is so cute.

Even if I'd hated her before, I can't hate her now.

madammina

(starts banging head against the desk)

Essay... Essay... Essay...

Yeah, I have to write.

If I didn't I would play.

And I have the poster... but no tape! If I did, would be either inside/in front of my closet or the back of hte door to my room.

madammina

Of course! As much as I love KH, Homework is first.

And I wish he would give it to us ahead of time...

Anyway, I'm almost done. Just need to do some analysis... which is hard because it is about the most random reconciliation in As You Like It.

Also, I'm waiting for someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back