• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► "Special message" in 1.5 ReMIX artbook + More!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

This just in from the Square Enix Presents Live broadcast, it has been confirmed that Tetsuya Nomura will leave fans a special message in the upcoming releases of KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX artbook, with details of this "message" being unclear. The artbook only comes with the game if you preorder it, so make sure to do so if you want to get your hands on it!

There will also be a Facebook giveaway on the official KINGDOM HEARTS Facebook page, with the prizes including signed lithographs featuring the cover artwork from KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5, as well as autographed t-shirts featuring the logo. More details will be announced soon, so make sure until then that you've liked the page!

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX comes out only on the PS3 September 10th for USA and September 13th for Europe.

Jull

OH GAWD a giveaway and more news and secrets and messages I'm dying here everyday a little bit more

Keyslinger

I preordered it but do you have to specifically ask for the book or just preorder the game?

WastedPenguin

Awards
Interesting!
I wonder what that message could be. Maybe something about Kingdom Hearts 3? Who knows...

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
tumblr_mbj0bkvffM1risusro1_400.gif

These giveaways are really killing me lol xD There was one at the Re:Coded Launch Event and a 1-Up giveaway and I sadly didn't get either (not shocking since the chances are 1 in a million). That is literally my dream to add a piece of signed Nomura work to my collection (I know...despite having almost everything it isn't complete without a Nomura signed piece of art).

I cannot stop watching the FB page now >_<

Youniquee

Awards
I'm 70% sure this special message is probably something to do with KH3?
I guess I will just wait for someone who pre ordered it to relay the message I guess :3

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i think it either saying him thank you to the fans with him saying kingdom hearts 3 is under devlopement or just maybe a thank you to fans along annoncned of kh 3 and maybe a release year becuase you know how normura how can be sneaky with stuff

Last edited:

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Preordered it way back when it became available. I'm gonna drill through that package with the strength of the greek gods, and read that book. Then play.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
...It seems that the universe is now conspiring with my friends to make me get a Facebook. Square really owns my soul. LOL. I used to say my life wouldn't be complete without a KHIII trailer, but now I feel it won't be without signed Nomura swag. Me wants! -glues face to KH Facebook page- Also... I wonder what the message is! We should start theorizing about that now. God I love our crazy, obsessed fandom :D

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I preordered it at gamestop. Im just worried because some places says its a limited edition and makes it sound like a separate package.
In Canada there are two separate listings, one for a bilingual edition of 1.5 and the Limited Edition with the artbook.

In the U.S. there's only one listing so you should be getting it.

Keyslinger

In Canada there are two separate listings, one for a bilingual edition of 1.5 and the Limited Edition with the artbook.

In the U.S. there's only one listing so you should be getting it.
Thanks I was just worried cause i kept hearing different things. Im really excited to see what the message is. Nomura can sure tease a fanbase cant he?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Thanks I was just worried cause i kept hearing different things. Im really excited to see what the message is. Nomura can sure tease a fanbase cant he?
It's understandable. I think he just enjoys surprising people so it always seems like he's teasing.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Hopefully there's more to the message than just please be excited for Kingdom Hearts III lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back