• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

special order

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
im kinda lost
im comfused with atlantica cus first time i went there it started out asking me about a musical( no heartless ever appeared) and then i had to get a statue for her and when i got it i started singing and then it stopped at that
well now i finished halloween town and twilight town unlocked and hollow bastion had darkness anyways pride lands also unlocked and now im at space paranoids

is there any specific order for me to play in so i dont get confused or does the order i play in not matter with cutscenes pertaining to the story?

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
im kinda lost
im comfused with atlantica cus first time i went there it started out asking me about a musical( no heartless ever appeared) and then i had to get a statue for her and when i got it i started singing and then it stopped at that
well now i finished halloween town and twilight town unlocked and hollow bastion had darkness anyways pride lands also unlocked and now im at space paranoids

is there any specific order for me to play in so i dont get confused or does the order i play in not matter with cutscenes pertaining to the story?

There are no heartless in Kingdom Hearts 2's Atlantica.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Atlantica is odd in that it's mostly a wind down and relax world. There's no heartless, no desperate plot, and it's just a retelling of The Little Mermaid.

Now, in order to clear Atlantica's world, you need to follow what they say and do the musicals. There are, I believe, five musicals that you need to complete.

On top of this, these musicals are only unlocked after you do something in another world. Once you get stronger magnet, you can pull out the statue, once you get even stronger magnet, you can pull out the locket.

These are done by going to different worlds. Once it's unlocked, once you return to your ship, the screen will go to Atlantica and say that a new episode has been unlocked.

Whether you choose to partake in this episode is completely up to you. It's not necessary to complete the game, but it is necessary to get 100% or to get Sora's Ultimate Weapon.

Since KH2 is relatively linear in gameplay/story, you don't have to do things in a certain order to get what you need. It'll do that for you.

Radon

mofo
There's no real order to play the worlds in in KH2 when you given options of what worlds to go to next. Atlantica and the Pride Lands are never needed to be finished.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Part of the reason why I'm glad that my PS2 resides in my room and none of my family ever go there. I don't have to perform embarrassing musicals in front of their mocking eyes.

Also, no, there isn't a specific order set, but only some worlds unlock after others, and you can only go to some at specific times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back