• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Special Thanks from KHInsider

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Aww, this is amazing, Zephyr! Thank you so much for taking the time to make it, and to post it even though we didn't get a Bingo:)

This is just so lovely, and I'm pretty sure I know what I'm using as my desktop background now!

What an amazing site we have here^^ And I'm sure the development team will absolutely love this.

Your words about this franchise were really sweet, too, and reminded me of something Nomura would say, even! It was the "laughs" part that got to me. Haha.

If the series is ever handed to Tai Yasue (or if Nomura decides he wants two co-directors), I think your calling would probably be to be his co-director. LOL.

Kidding. Kidding. I wouldn't want Nomura to leave (though if he decided he wanted two co-directors that would work out for everyone, right? Right?), but you really do feel like SE staff and this looks like official artwork, so I just thought you should know how legit you seem. LOL.

Once again, I thank you for this (I thank all of the amazing KHI staff for their coverage this year, as always), and I totally think that we should be making YOU guys presents next time for always being so awesome to us and so very dedicated. I love you guys.

Thanks LightUpTheSky452 and no problem! I'm sure they probably will!

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Thank you staff and Zephyr for this announcement. The artwork is most stunning! (even with Mickey's bloody nose.)

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Thank you staff and Zephyr for this announcement. The artwork is most stunning! (even with Mickey's bloody nose.)

Oh wow I didn't even notice that haha. I was trying to put more color into his skin and I guess that's how it came out lol.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
thank you for releasing your art as yourself and not taking a sideways photo of it and calling it a LEAK

Back