• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Specific Aspects You Loved About KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Amadeus

Awards
I loved a lot about this game, so much so that I can confidently say that I just love the game itself, but here are some highlights:

Monstropolis got me really good. Monsters, Inc. is one of the first movies I remember watching, so being able to roam the factory (and door vault!!!!) with Mike and Sulley and Boo was honestly a childhood dream come true. And the fact that the world was like a sequel to the original movie!! With regards to personal impact, Monstropolis was definitely my favorite world. Oh, and I also loved Sora's smile 😁 Such a cute scene and great shout-out to KH1 💙

I also loved the Caribbean. Hands down the most visually stunning environment in the game. And that BATTLE THEME! Gets me pumped every time. I also actually enjoyed aquatic combat for once, and I usually hate navigating the y-axis underwater. Ship fights had my heart racing with adrenaline! This was a MAJOR upgrade from Port Royal!

TOY BOX!!! Another nostalgic favorite. It's incredible how the world looks and feels; it really does feel like I'm in the movie! This was probably the most immersive world for me; I could get lost in Galaxy Toys forever!! And the credits scene where Woody and Buzz fall down and wink at each other before Andy comes into the room makes me cry every time :') It was such an authentic Pixar experience!

The Sea Salt Trio reunion was everything I wanted. There was an emotional build-up with Lea seeing Kairi as Xion and crying, and then buying three ice creams and not knowing why. Then when Roxas called out to Xion from within Sora, oof. That line barely registered as "not quite Sora's voice" because I was crying so hard during that scene. And the fact that I got to kick Saïx's ass with Xion and Roxas as my party members right afterward??? I really lost my mind. I got punched right in the heart by the tearful reunion afterward. Xion's teary face gets me every time because she looks like she's about to apologize when she's really done nothing wrong (she was, in my opinion, very clearly not herself until Sora showed up). God, the way Axel wraps his arms around Roxas and Xion like he's protecting them even though the fight is over.... There was such love between them, and it made me cry harder than I thought possible. I really can't wait for Re:Mind so I can kick Saïx's ass as Roxas with Axel and Xion as my party members.... Sea Salt Trio laying the beatdown on the guy who made their lives hell is a dream come true.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I loved a lot about this game, so much so that I can confidently say that I just love the game itself, but here are some highlights:

Monstropolis got me really good. Monsters, Inc. is one of the first movies I remember watching, so being able to roam the factory (and door vault!!!!) with Mike and Sulley and Boo was honestly a childhood dream come true. And the fact that the world was like a sequel to the original movie!! With regards to personal impact, Monstropolis was definitely my favorite world. Oh, and I also loved Sora's smile 😁 Such a cute scene and great shout-out to KH1 💙

I also loved the Caribbean. Hands down the most visually stunning environment in the game. And that BATTLE THEME! Gets me pumped every time. I also actually enjoyed aquatic combat for once, and I usually hate navigating the y-axis underwater. Ship fights had my heart racing with adrenaline! This was a MAJOR upgrade from Port Royal!

TOY BOX!!! Another nostalgic favorite. It's incredible how the world looks and feels; it really does feel like I'm in the movie! This was probably the most immersive world for me; I could get lost in Galaxy Toys forever!! And the credits scene where Woody and Buzz fall down and wink at each other before Andy comes into the room makes me cry every time :') It was such an authentic Pixar experience!

The Sea Salt Trio reunion was everything I wanted. There was an emotional build-up with Lea seeing Kairi as Xion and crying, and then buying three ice creams and not knowing why. Then when Roxas called out to Xion from within Sora, oof. That line barely registered as "not quite Sora's voice" because I was crying so hard during that scene. And the fact that I got to kick Saïx's ass with Xion and Roxas as my party members right afterward??? I really lost my mind. I got punched right in the heart by the tearful reunion afterward. Xion's teary face gets me every time because she looks like she's about to apologize when she's really done nothing wrong (she was, in my opinion, very clearly not herself until Sora showed up). God, the way Axel wraps his arms around Roxas and Xion like he's protecting them even though the fight is over.... There was such love between them, and it made me cry harder than I thought possible. I really can't wait for Re:Mind so I can kick Saïx's ass as Roxas with Axel and Xion as my party members.... Sea Salt Trio laying the beatdown on the guy who made their lives hell is a dream come true.

Being able to play as the Sea Salt Trio to fight Saix alone has me sold on ReMind! I cannot wait!

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
There are quite a few things I really liked in this game.

Keyblade transformations were one addition I just absolutely loved. I never knew how much I needed magic Yo-Yos in my life nor was I aware that I needed a magic spear to.
Lots of these Transformations were really fun and satisfying to use, even the ones that just triggered Second Form.

Despite it being rather brief, I absolutely loved having Kairi as a party member. Ever since the first game that's something I've wanted, now we just have to get her and Riku to fight along Sora at the same time.

The Worlds were better than ever, at least in exploration and presentation. Some of the stories were weak, but I can kind of over look that seeing I had fun exploring them. The hidden Mickey scattered throughout the worlds were also really nice, I enjoyed trying to find them all, same goes for the treasure chests.
Corona, despite it's story inconsistencies and lack of Raps post-world, is probably one of my all time favorite worlds.

Donald and Goofy actually feeling like characters and not just neglected sidekicks. In KH2 these two kind of just felt like they were there and felt rather paper thin, in this game they feel more a life and some of the banter they had in KH1 and CoM has returned.

The character interactions we did get, while I would love more of them the ones we did get were really enjoyable for me. I know some dislike the tower scene and there are issues and there are things I wish had gotten more time and development. Still is one of my favorite scenes having all the characters interact with each other just warmed my heart.

Larxene, I'll miss this savage nymph. Her sass and wicked demeanor was refreshing and fun to listen to.
Actually a lot of the Org members hat good interactions with each other.

Zach2

There are quite a few things I really liked in this game.

Keyblade transformations were one addition I just absolutely loved. I never knew how much I needed magic Yo-Yos in my life nor was I aware that I needed a magic spear to.
Lots of these Transformations were really fun and satisfying to use, even the ones that just triggered Second Form.

Despite it being rather brief, I absolutely loved having Kairi as a party member. Ever since the first game that's something I've wanted, now we just have to get her and Riku to fight along Sora at the same time.

The Worlds were better than ever, at least in exploration and presentation. Some of the stories were weak, but I can kind of over look that seeing I had fun exploring them. The hidden Mickey scattered throughout the worlds were also really nice, I enjoyed trying to find them all, same goes for the treasure chests.
Corona, despite it's story inconsistencies and lack of Raps post-world, is probably one of my all time favorite worlds.

Donald and Goofy actually feeling like characters and not just neglected sidekicks. In KH2 these two kind of just felt like they were there and felt rather paper thin, in this game they feel more a life and some of the banter they had in KH1 and CoM has returned.

The character interactions we did get, while I would love more of them the ones we did get were really enjoyable for me. I know some dislike the tower scene and there are issues and there are things I wish had gotten more time and development. Still is one of my favorite scenes having all the characters interact with each other just warmed my heart.

Larxene, I'll miss this savage nymph. Her sass and wicked demeanor was refreshing and fun to listen to.
Actually a lot of the Org members hat good interactions with each other.
I hope Kairi will be be playable or be a party member again in future games

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I like the theories and analyses people have been making online for KH3. I think they are giving too much credit to Nomura for a lot of it but I do love the ingenuity of it all and it really heightens my passion for KH3 on the thematic side of things. Being able to trace certain aspects of KH3’s visual iconography to different pieces of real-world lore and mythology creates a meta-story that is wholly more interesting than the surface story that is presented.

Kirankrt

Visuals and how they actually had realistic consequences to the World Order and Heartless going after innocent people.

Nukara

Awards
I would share the advantages, here people said everything for me.))

Back