• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Specific Points You Were Disappointed In KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Nukara

Awards
And again, as we always tell you, if the negative opinions of KH3 from others is influencing your feelings on the series, you need to step away from these sorts of discussions and you need to learn to not let other's people opinions influence your feelings for something.

Other people's feelings are your own. Don't let them get in the way of your enjoyment especially if you don't agree with their points.

It would be another thing if you were agreeing with their points, thus making you doubt your feelings for the series. Instead, you seem to not agree with everybody, and yet you let that emotionally affect your connection to something you enjoy and that isn't normal or healthy.

I thought it was seriously weird that he really plays no role in trying to find/bring back Roxas after that was his entire motivation for becoming a Keyblade Wielder to begin with.

OH LORD. Namine is forgotten by another person yet again. But hey, at least she gets to be greeted by her past captors. That's fun.

Well don't forget that KH3 was just checking boxes and not actually trying to give us proper emotional closure on certain things. Are you shocked that Lea and Ven didn't have an engaging conversation? xD

This is because they stripped Lea of any of the unique characteristics that he used to have. He was an assassin and a theatrical one at that, with a strong parental/brotherly sense. Then KH3 kinda just...wipes all of that away. Sure, he gets two good moments in the Keyblade Graveyard with the whole "I've got a lot of people rooting for me" and his reunion with Xion and Roxas, but its like the game forgot he was one of the most powerful characters who was also always scheming, first with Saix to take over the Organization, then in Castle Oblivion by manipulating everything behind the scenes to get everybody to essentially kill each other or get killed by Sora and Riku, then in KH2 when he was going behind the Organization's back to try and get Roxas back while working with Riku and Namine.

He was always up to something. Why was he content to wait in the wings with Kairi to train rather than insisting that he go out there and find a way to bring Roxas (and Xion) back? There was no thematic closure with his CoM roots despite these things playing a key role in bringing Roxas back.

There is nothing wrong with his connections to Kairi and Riku, except the fact that those also have no payoff.
Once again, sorry for my pessimistic attitude.))
It’s just that when there is a solid negative around, you will not begin to absorb the negative in yourself. ))
I try to avoid such topics, but alas, there are too many of them so that I will not stumble upon them.

Back