• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spectrobes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
So I recently acquired this game to see if it was any good, and surprisingly it's keeping me hooked. The storyline pacing seems a bit fast but that's not that bad of a thing for a DS game, and the controls are pretty nice. It's actually one of the Disney games that isn't KH that I actually like, since majority of their games are just movie-based ones and such.

I'm still barely getting started with it, so as I play I hope it'll keep being all good and not lowering my hopes for it. Though I may get distracted by FFIV and play that for awhile before I finish Spectrobes.

>.>

So yeah, anyone else played it? Dunno if anyone else likes it, but if the game gets worse then please warn me. I'd rather have my expectations dropped now rather then later.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I've been playing it on and off for a while, but i find it rather enjoyable, to be honest. I don't think i'm that far into it, but I know I've been doing a lot in it. As far as I can see, it won't get worse as it goes along, though, despite a lot of people not liking it.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Shinkirō;5009967 said:
I've been playing it on and off for a while, but i find it rather enjoyable, to be honest. I don't think i'm that far into it, but I know I've been doing a lot in it. As far as I can see, it won't get worse as it goes along, though, despite a lot of people not liking it.

Hmm, well then that sounds a bit reassuring.

Plus, the way it works seems a bit unique. Like what you do with the Spectrobes and how you can fight along side them and such. I personally like it.

Though I hate I need them to damage enemies since I do a measly 1 damage on them >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back