• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Speculation of the E.S Battle (Spoilers Knights names and possibly Old man's)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
Hm... If Xehanort is the dude... And he = land = Riku... Maybe that's one of the reasons he chose to possess Riku... Plus, those two pasts could be opposite... Riku starts off bad, goes good, and Xehey starts good, goes evil...

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
But that's the thing Protofan

When I mean he = Land

I mean the Latin name of Land should = His name.

Plus he's asking Sora if he's Xehanort. Or rather he mistook Sora for Xehanort mainly because he sensed a keyblade weilder.

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
I'm lost.

Maybe the Knight summoned Sora. He says; it isn't the one I have chosen...Why is it not him

Sora is summoned instead of "the chosen one" he's met before, when he sees it not the chosen one he think Xehanort has appeared instead.

Then that's why Sora and the Knight go into battle.

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
Maybe it could be Mickey he expect because he have met him before after the secret video and that's why the portal is in Disney Castle, maybe not just because that's the place you travel in time...hehe...:D...

That could be. After all he could have summoned the Keyblade in Disney Castle. Thinking it was Mickey. When it wasn't Mickey he attacked.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
But that's the thing Protofan

When I mean he = Land

I mean the Latin name of Land should = His name.

Plus he's asking Sora if he's Xehanort. Or rather he mistook Sora for Xehanort mainly because he sensed a keyblade weilder.

...*Brain shuts down*

So, if he wanted Xehey... Then, Xehanort killed the other two, and he's looking for revenge. But if that's so, why didn't Xehanort kill him? *Brain explodes*

Dnize

???

I think Ven and Roxas have a connection.

it isn't the one I have chosen.
OMG Sounds like what Roxas was saying!

Roxas: Why did he chose you?

Yeah that is true!

and the voices that Sora hears in Kingdom Hearts 1.

TWTNW

Um Xaldin you're a genious I think land=terr or something like that I asked my parents and granmother so that name you said terra is probablly the right one you are definetly onto something and the e.s. has some sort of connection to Riku maybe hense saying you're not him so their may be a relation now as for Xeahnort he is supposed to be young I think but you're definetly onto something big and inportant you rock Xaladin thanks a lot bro.:thumbsup:

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Xemnas refers to the armor of Aqua in the basement of TCTNW as a friend, so it's possible that the knight in the secret ending is him. However, the knight you fight, I can't help but think he's someone totally different. Not only because of his objective hatred of Xehanort, but also because of his armor. It may just be me, but it seems different from the suit worn by the possible Xehanort in the secret video mostly because of it's color.

No, I think that the soldiers are part of a larger group of keyblade wielders, the ones that Xigbar mentions, and the three beaten down by the Old Man were simply smaller members, who despite being fairly weak, are going to be central characters in the next game/movie. The knight that you fight in Final Mix+ is their leader, or their superior, who trained them and fought alongside of them. That would explain his sorrow at the death of Ven and Aqua, and his disdain for their teammate, Xehanort, who killed them or abandoned them. It would also give Xehanort a connection with Aqua, and a reason to refer to her shattered armor as a 'friend'.

Well, that's just my take on it.

~Dorian Gray

Dnize

Xemnas refers to the armor of Aqua in the basement of TCTNW as a friend, so it's possible that the knight in the secret ending is him. However, the knight you fight, I can't help but think he's someone totally different. Not only because of his objective hatred of Xehanort, but also because of his armor. It may just be me, but it seems different from the suit worn by the possible Xehanort in the secret video mostly because of it's color.

No, I think that the soldiers are part of a larger group of keyblade wielders, the ones that Xigbar mentions, and the three beaten down by the Old Man were simply smaller members, who despite being fairly weak, are going to be central characters in the next game/movie. The knight that you fight in Final Mix+ is their leader, or their superior, who trained them and fought alongside of them. That would explain his sorrow at the death of Ven and Aqua, and his disdain for their teammate, Xehanort, who killed them or abandoned them. It would also give Xehanort a connection with Aqua, and a reason to refer to her shattered armor as a 'friend'.

Well, that's just my take on it.

~Dorian Gray

That got me thinking remember when the the knight turned his eyes from blue to yellow, maybe he has a split personality

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
Old man = Xehanort?

It makes so much sense....the E.S. could've fused with the old man and given him his youth or something....I think the E.S. was manipulated to do the old man's bidding. Maybe Sora-when he fought the E.S.-it wasn't in a different dimension-but in the E.S.'s consciousness(mind). From what I gathered, I think the E.S. is dead.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Nope. Watched the ending video again, the colors are different. Totally different, actually.

The knight you fight has red, gold, and black armor, whereas the one in the secret ending has monochrome stuff :\

~Dorian Gray

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
Nope. Watched the ending video again, the colors are different. Totally different, actually.

The knight you fight has red, gold, and black armor, whereas the one in the secret ending has monochrome stuff :\

~Dorian Gray

True. And most people say it could be to the weakness of the PS2 they couldn't provide 'him' with his true color. But, when you think of it, it would've been easier to provide the knight you fight with one simple color.

I believe his colors are meant to symbolize something; that he's 'different'.

Owaz

Sigh. People just won't accept the fact the guy isn't Xehanort. <_<

And by the way, his eyes definately turned orange. Not yellow. I believe the whole thing with characters having orange eyes signifies their reliance upon the darkness.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
No, he doesn't have split personalities. At least, I doubt he does. Yellow eyes traditionally represent giving into darkness. Every heartless you encounter in both games have yellow eyes, as do Xehanort and his heartless. That can't seriously be a coincidence, can it?

I'm guessing that there, at the foot of the Kingdom Hearts the old guy summoned, is where Xehanort first accepted the invitation to darkness, the same one he gave to Sora in KH:FM. I'm gonna guess he managed to kill the bald guy after recieving the negative power that came with the invitation, but also killed his subdued companions after that. As for how that fits in with his apprenticeship with Ansem, I really have no idea :\

~Dorian Gray

Nixion

I agree with the MuffinMan. I think Xehanort is the soldier who took off his mask.

Yea same When he looks at the screen angry and his eyes start to turn from blue to orange i thought for sure this has to be xenhaort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back