• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Speculation of the E.S Battle (Spoilers Knights names and possibly Old man's)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
The Key Blades of the E.S. in the Secret ending and when you battle him in Disney Castle are a match. In the KHII Secret ending the colors of the suits dont match because of lighting. When closely comparing them in the second one you can see all hints of red and most importantly the blue handle of the keyblade. I'll put a picture up soon.

Replica Riku

Nope. Watched the ending video again, the colors are different. Totally different, actually.

The knight you fight has red, gold, and black armor, whereas the one in the secret ending has monochrome stuff :\

Actually, no. The knights are the same color. Is your version of the movie high quality? Also, not only do they have the same color armor, they have the same keyblade.

sephy 9 2 5

He do not have a monochrome color, in fact not at all. Look closer in the movie and download the 80mb one if it's from youtube you watch it, you will see that he in the secret video also have blue, yellow and red colors on his armor...:D...

He does not have blue, yellow, and red colors on his armor. =/

You must have seen that secret ending for April Fools. <_<

TSora

R.O.X.A.S #5
Denmark(some people, coughEngulfedcough, think it'
Website
www.freewebs.com
Here is apic from the video:

FrozenArm.jpg

Who have seen the video for april fools now?...:p

Replica Riku

He does not have blue, yellow, and red colors on his armor. =/

You must have seen that secret ending for April Fools. <_<

What? You should download the new high quality trailer. You can see the colors clearly when he clashes with the old man.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Yeah, I see what you mean. Still, I like to think my theory's true just out of stubborness :<

~Dorian Gray

Dnize

No, he doesn't have split personalities. At least, I doubt he does. Yellow eyes traditionally represent giving into darkness. Every heartless you encounter in both games have yellow eyes, as do Xehanort and his heartless. That can't seriously be a coincidence, can it?

I'm guessing that there, at the foot of the Kingdom Hearts the old guy summoned, is where Xehanort first accepted the invitation to darkness, the same one he gave to Sora in KH:FM. I'm gonna guess he managed to kill the bald guy after recieving the negative power that came with the invitation, but also killed his subdued companions after that. As for how that fits in with his apprenticeship with Ansem, I really have no idea :\

~Dorian Gray

So the armored man was turning into a heartless?

Dnize

Nope. Watched the ending video again, the colors are different. Totally different, actually.

The knight you fight has red, gold, and black armor, whereas the one in the secret ending has monochrome stuff :\

~Dorian Gray

they aren't different its the lighting

samelc1.png

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
I wouldn't say he was turning into a heartless per se, just that he was attempting to use the darkness to his advantage. Or maybe he was turning into one, I'm not really sure how it works :\

~Dorian Gray

sephy 9 2 5

What? You should download the new high quality trailer. You can see the colors clearly when he clashes with the old man.

I was joking but yeah I see every color except blue on his armor. You can also see the colors pretty easily before the sky turns dark in the beginning of the vid.

The chest area is a darkish red. Nowhere near as bright as it is in the E.S. battle on the PS2.

EDIT:
Its not really the lighting. You can see the red clearly in the 1st version of the secret ending also when the sky is fairly bright.

Last edited:

ur-vile

Awards
lol, this is all so confusing. Anyways, I can't wait to see a video of someone beating that knight, or at least putting up a decent fight haha.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
lol, this is all so confusing. Anyways, I can't wait to see a video of someone beating that knight, or at least putting up a decent fight haha.

As am I. I'm wondering about the end/death scene. Will he disappear? If so, how? Also, what will he say?

daxter fan

"Ven....Aqua....Keyblade...what are you? I can feel it... we've met before... it was when yo... No... it isn't you... it isn't the one I have chosen...Why is it not him....Xe..he..nort....is that.....you? ...X...e..hano...rt....XEHANOOORT!"

Ha ha, this proves I am right. Xehonart did hold the keyblade Sora have right now, He probaly has been mistaken. He's supposed to be the BHS.

sephy 9 2 5

It doesn't seem like it matters if your a high lvl. He moves way too fast.

So with that said, you can't lock-on, and whoever the player was that got beat in 5 secs tried to glide....away from an arial attack. Wasn't too bright on his part.

EDIT:
How does the drive forms affect the knight's health? Any vids of people getting hits on him via that method?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back