• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Speculation/Theories from A Newb (Long but worth it)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

? KB?

I've been visiting here for months and never had the guts to join the forums. Now I do :p

I was reading Coded and BBS pages and I thought this up:

As we all know Ven looks EXACTLY like Roxas. Think about this, Sora's nobody is Roxas. Roxas looks like Ven...

Could Ven possibly be Sora's father?

Before you go "OMG THAT IS DUMBZORZ" think. We haven't seen Sora's parents yet. And let's say if Ven had Sora three years before BBS. He could've just pulled a Hudini (spelling?) and went off to fight his battles or train to weild the keyblade. Sora's mom could've taken care of Sora his whole life. I say this because in Kingdom Hearts we only hear Sora's Mom, not his dad. So it could be possible that Sora's dad Ven could still be alive, or that he could have died in BBS. I make this connection because Sora's nobody is a peice of him in physical form. Roxas. Roxas looks like Ven which could've passed the genes onto Sora, but his hair color and body from his mom. If you go look at a close up face shot of Sora and Roxas. It looks like they just pasted Roxas' hair over Sora's. I don't see why it couldn't be believeable.

The only little flaw is that Ven looks a little young lol.

Unless and only unless. If Ven and Terra are brothers? (Holy crap look at me making up all this BS :p) And Terra is Sora's father and some of Ven's genes transferred to Sora. Lastly before I end this theory maybe Ven actually dies and his being gets absorbed by Terra (like when Sora and Roxas meet at The World that Never Was and Roxas sorta gets absorbed by Sora). Terra and Sora;s mom have Sora Terra goes off. makes sense.

Another small theory.

There's a new enemy running around in BBS. Each enemy has there sorta symbal to represent them. The nobody symbol. Heartles symbol. If you remember while playing as Roxas on the 6th day. You go into a mansion and if you go into the Library before entering The White Room for the forst time. You'll see that you need to draw a symbol on the table to make the floor disapeer. Could that symbol be the symbol for the new enemy. It could be possible to see it in-game. I'm not sure.

I think both theories are plausable. Comments please!

KB

? KB?

Really? Hm, I not checking for accuacy. Just to like, throw something out there. Looks any plausable to you?

OHH. I get it. Read the Second paragraph it makes a bit more sense.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Ven can't be Sora's Dad, BBS Ven is maybe 15-17 and Sora is already 4, Man Ven was really, well you know...

? KB?

Yeah lol.

No no no. If you read the whole thing :p

Unless and only unless. If Ven and Terra are brothers? (Holy crap look at me making up all this BS ) And Terra is Sora's father and some of Ven's genes transferred to Sora. Lastly before I end this theory maybe Ven actually dies and his being gets absorbed by Terra (like when Sora and Roxas meet at The World that Never Was and Roxas sorta gets absorbed by Sora). Terra and Sora;s mom have Sora Terra goes off. makes sense.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Both are unlikely. Terra and Ven look nothing alike. Also, Terra is at most in his early twenties, and since is already 4 at the start of BBS...

Awards
Well let me say one thing, TEENAGE PREGNANCY! Dude, Disney would never do that, so that's a big no, no.

Ven looks just like Roxas, so I think we can assume he's around 15 in BbS. Sora is 5 in BbS. Thus, if Ven was his father, he would have had Sora before he was 10 years old. That's unethical AND impossible considering it would be a kid pregnant.

hier222

If u go out and buy the KH2 guidebook you can see the third symbole it looks like a spiked circle with a x through the middle it could be the new one 4 bbs

Awards
If u go out and buy the KH2 guidebook you can see the third symbole it looks like a spiked circle with a x through the middle it could be the new one 4 bbs

That's for normal enemies, like Disney villains. It has nothing to do with BbS, and it has nothing to do with this topic.

sweet oblivian

I've been visiting here for months and never had the guts to join the forums. Now I do

As we all know Ven looks EXACTLY like Roxas. Think about this, Sora's nobody is Roxas. Roxas looks like Ven...

Before you go "OMG THAT IS DUMBZORZ" think. We haven't seen Sora's parents yet. And let's say if Ven had Sora three years before BBS. He could've just pulled a Hudini (spelling?) and went off to fight his battles or train to weild the keyblade. Sora's mom could've taken care of Sora his whole life. I say this because in Kingdom Hearts we only hear Sora's Mom, not his dad. So it could be possible that Sora's dad Ven could still be alive, or that he could have died in BBS. I make this connection because Sora's nobody is a peice of him in physical form. Roxas. Roxas looks like Ven which could've passed the genes onto Sora, but his hair color and body from his mom. If you go look at a close up face shot of Sora and Roxas. It looks like they just pasted Roxas' hair over Sora's. I don't see why it couldn't be believeable.

Unless and only unless. If Ven and Terra are brothers? (Holy crap look at me making up all this BS ) And Terra is Sora's father and some of Ven's genes transferred to Sora. Lastly before I end this theory maybe Ven actually dies and his being gets absorbed by Terra (like when Sora and Roxas meet at The World that Never Was and Roxas sorta gets absorbed by Sora). Terra and Sora;s mom have Sora Terra goes off. makes sense.

Another small theory.

There's a new enemy running around in BBS. Each enemy has there sorta symbal to represent them. The nobody symbol. Heartles symbol. If you remember while playing as Roxas on the 6th day. You go into a mansion and if you go into the Library before entering The White Room for the forst time. You'll see that you need to draw a symbol on the table to make the floor disapeer. Could that symbol be the symbol for the new enemy. It could be possible to see it in-game. I'm not sure.

I think both theories are plausable. Comments please!

KB

DUDE this is a kids game there are no one night stands.:thumbdown:HE would have to of died for this to work:thumbsup:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The whole 'Ven is Sora's dad' thing had been put out so many times it's not funny

besides, I think the 'Ven transfers soul into Sora/keyblade' is a cooler idea

Stars

リク
I've been visiting here for months and never had the guts to join the forums. Now I do :p

Unless and only unless. If Ven and Terra are brothers? (Holy crap look at me making up all this BS :p) And Terra is Sora's father and some of Ven's genes transferred to Sora. Lastly before I end this theory maybe Ven actually dies and his being gets absorbed by Terra (like when Sora and Roxas meet at The World that Never Was and Roxas sorta gets absorbed by Sora). Terra and Sora;s mom have Sora Terra goes off. makes sense.

I dont think Ven or Terra can be Sora's father...unless child pregnancy...>.>!

UrbanQuattrus

Well let me say one thing, TEENAGE PREGNANCY! Dude, Disney would never do that, so that's a big no, no.

Yeah, most screwed-up Disney-produced child actors wait until after Disney has replaced them with a younger version of themselves before turning to that. And drugs, and rubber rooms.

Ven can't be Sora's father, and even if he was, that wouldn't explain why Sora's nobody looks like him when every other nobody looks like their original self.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back