• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Speedster, Unchanging Armor Questions.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePumpkinQueen

Hiding inside the surprise Jack-O-Lantern
I'm working on these three trophy's.

I chose Beginner mode, Dawn, Staff, got rid of the sheild.

I've clocked in Twelve and a half hours. I had to do a b it of grinding to be able to go against Cenebog (I can't spell the fantasia boss) And he is defeated.

Now. My question is. Do I still have a chance of finishing within fifteen hours? I'm at the final save. Will i be able to defeat Ansem at level 52 without changing equipment. I mean I didn't have to much trouble with the fantasia boss. But ansem I heard is a pain, though I've never gone up against him before at a level less than 65 and hes usually like butter by then. But that's with equipment help and ultimate weapon.

Ontop of that I'm doing the Undefeated trophy as well...Should i do undefeated another time or attempt to do it since I am at the final boss.(I have yet to have even been brought to the continue or load game screen, but this is the last boss. I am not sure how well I will do)

Very irritating trying to platinum the game. I was soo close last time. i just had this and the gummi left. but now i have to do it all over again. I decided to do the ones i had trouble with first, then do the fun ones.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Chernabog.

Now. My question is. Do I still have a chance of finishing within fifteen hours? I'm at the final save. Will i be able to defeat Ansem at level 52 without changing equipment. I mean I didn't have to much trouble with the fantasia boss. But ansem I heard is a pain, though I've never gone up against him before at a level less than 65 and hes usually like butter by then. But that's with equipment help and ultimate weapon.

You shouldn't have much problem. Plan you strategies and know his moves so you can guard/parry.

All Ansem fights in total shouldn't take more than an hour.

Ontop of that I'm doing the Undefeated trophy as well...Should i do undefeated another time or attempt to do it since I am at the final boss.(I have yet to have even been brought to the continue or load game screen, but this is the last boss. I am not sure how well I will do)

You might as well attempt it here. It's not like you have much to lose at this point if you've saved at the final save. Keep your strategies in mind, have enough items equipped, and you should be fine.

ThePumpkinQueen

Hiding inside the surprise Jack-O-Lantern
Thanks! your right he wasn't that difficult. Chernabog gave me more issues.

I earned a total of four trophies at the end!. Speedster (Glad i got this one actually, I would of done it in just over ten hours, but I grinded for a half hour, and two hours were from doing atlantica and 100 acre wood I didn't know tell after that you could skip them) ,Finishing it novice for the first time, Undefeated, Unchanging armor. Glad you told me to try. I did have to load once because i forgot to cast aero so the second ansem killed me. But it wasn't far from the save so i just did a reload. and remembering it. I managed to do it. also went up seven levels during the fights, so that helped a lot when it came to fighting him as he got a bit more difficult.

Though that very last battle I really had to plan two moves ahead. That and being quick with cure is a good skill to have. several times that last part of the last battle i really thought I'd die. Expecially since my jack russel trouble. decided he did not like him at all . He kept growling and barking at the tv. Funny, only creature/ fight hes done that with. and he watched me play the whole game. He likes the movment. and the sound the spells make.

Now that those trophys are done. I can focus on the more fun ones. Going to do it on proud now. I've never done the game on proud or hard before the HD. So this will be a hopfully challanging experience. Beginner and Normal don't give much of a challange. well they don't when you know the game inside out.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
In case you haven't finished this. I did the Unchanging Armor and No Continue trophy at the same time. The Speedster I did the glitch, let the game time reset to 0000 after it hits 9999.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back