• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Speical Boss in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

unknownmaster

I bet that there will be an extra boss in KH2 like Sephiroth in KH one but a diffrent FF character in KH2. anyone got any ideas on who may be the special boss in KH2. I think its Kuja do to Zidane and Vivi are from FF9 and coming to KH2 like the scans show.

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
unknownmaster said:
I bet that there will be an extra boss in KH2 like Sephiroth in KH one but a diffrent FF character in KH2. anyone got any ideas on who may be the special boss in KH2. I think its Kuja do to Zidane and Vivi are from FF9 and coming to KH2 like the scans show.
well that scan was extremely bad quaility so u could barely see n-e thing so we cant confirm that thats actually thm but i do thin that was vivi heresws the scan it actually lokk like its from a ff9 sn though from the game we thin there in kh2 because its nw=ext to the kh logo http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=29469&highlight=vivi

Last edited:

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
biglipsxi said:
well that scan was extremely bad quaility so u could barely see n-e thing so we cant confirm that thats actually thm but i do thin that was vivi heresws the scan it actually lokk like its from a ff9 sn though from the game we thin there in kh2 because its nw=ext to the kh logo http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=29469&highlight=vivi

The guys in that scan was confirmed to not be in KH2.

D

Dexter

THeres probaley goin to be special boss battles i no Sefi is goin to return ( said in EGM) and thats why i think that kh2 keeps delayin................but to tell ya the truth i really dont like ff chara as special BB...........

Awards
rpg master said:
THeres probaley goin to be special boss battles i no Sefi is goin to return ( said in EGM) and thats why i think that kh2 keeps delayin................but to tell ya the truth i really dont like ff chara as special BB...........

if you mean sephiroth then no. it has been confirmed by tetsuya in an old interview that he's not coming back to KH2

Legato_Blue

biglipsxi said:

how is that unclear!? that is a screen shot from ff9 in the summoners village when amarant confronts zidane. and ff9 characters arent gonna be in kh2. nomura DIDNT work on that game at all. and i think thats a different article

anyway i do love kuja, but hes just not gonna be in teh game. i think kefka from ff6 would be awsome too.

Last edited:

New2Ya

I'm lost...
FF9 characters are not in KH2.

I hope Ultimecia will be the extra boss this time. (She's from FF8 for the people who don't know)

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
yeah.. i want like teh ultima weapon to be a boss LOL
I hope Ultimecia will be the extra boss this time. (She's from FF8 for the people who don't know)

yeah... THAT WOULD PWN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back