• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spider-Man 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Sephiroth

Okii, I know there's a I saw spider man thread but this is different, This is a " what I thought of spider man 3 thread" I thought it was soo boring at first, Until the black suit hehe, Then at the ending which I think is the most rewarding part was remarkable, Green Goblin out of nowhere comes out and helps spider man who is getting his ass kicked, Then at the end dies for him, Which is a total shock spider man 3 was a good movie to me, I'd rate it a 8/10 what do you think about it and what would you rate it?

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
2/10, one of the worst movies I have seen, it was like a huge joke. The whole script was just horendous, and the acting sucked, sorry, but I thought movie started out alright, but when venom came in it went way downhill.

Dark Sephiroth

Wow, 2/10, 6/10 harsh, Well to me the beginning was horrible, and the ending was awesome, The thing I hated is when peter started crying, he basically cried 4 times in the movie lol

D

Deleted member 36435

I give it a 8/10. It was good, but in the middle when Peter got all cocky it dragged out and was boring. Venom really didn't seem right, to small, not the giant hulking monster from the comics.

Josh

Silver Member
7/10 Emo Peter Parker Ruined everything, Emo Spider-Man FTW.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
300 & Spiderman are two completely different ideas (in a sense) so you can't really compare the styles of the two....If you like blood and gore go see 300 if not then go see Spiderman...it's as simple as that

i thought Venom was just the right size...he's not supposed to be Hulk Size...he should be bigger than Spiderman but not the Ultimate universe style, cause he was just way too big (the style from the 70's comics & the animated series fit him just right) however i do hate that he only got like 30 mins of the movie and he didn't say "we"

and the whole thing with people getting upset about there being too much Peter Parker and not enough Spiderman...well the Amazing Spiderman itself is basically just the story of Peter Parker and occasionally he'll dawn a costume and fight crime/super villans....the real character development comes from Peter not Spiderman...i mean the crime fighting is great but the attitude is more directly shown through Peter...

it's like Peter= the conflict and Spiderman= the solution/outcome of said conflict (meaning however something in Peter's own life goes down..it usually arises in his role as Spiderman...I.E the black suit)

eh just sayin....i liked the movie it was awesome i give it 9-9.5/10 there were some parts that could have been better(as mentioned before) but it was awesome overall

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
So it was really good? I'm planning to go see it, my friends and associates suggests that its a good movie, I don't know though, but I might go and see it afterall.

Ice_Key55

If you look at the box office sales, Spiderman 3 took a huge dive this weekend. Most reviews are negative, and the only thing I have heard people comment on positively are the fight scenes. I know they were awsome, but even 300 (a movie focused on fight scenes) had an awesome plot. Emo spidy didn't make sense to me either, as I thought the suit only amplified his rage, not his emoness (if thats a word).

All in all, 5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back