• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► spineless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Every problem has a root. You solve that, and soon everything else related to it starts to come back into balance. Really, my point was that as long as she continues to blame herself, she'll just dwell in her own depression, and she'll continue to submissively act as a tool, when in actuality, she's no more of a tool than anyone else. Subconsciously, she'll be angry that she's doing this to herself, so the cycle will continue. The only way to solve it is to start from bottom, and work her way up. The process itself may not be simple, but when you break it down, it is a simple flaw.
Easier said then done. Why don't you force yourself to change the way you subconsciously think so that your life will become better? Oh wait, ahahaha, you can't.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past

You don't know Ken quite well do you? (Then again neither do I :bored:)

He seems to be a bit argumentative, but that's fine. If I can't defend my point, then I guess there would be no point in making it.

Easier said then done. Why don't you force yourself to change the way you subconsciously think so that your life will become better? Oh wait, ahahaha, you can't.

Once you realize something, it becomes part of your conscious mind, at which point you can do something about it.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
He seems to be a bit argumentative, but that's fine. If I can't defend my point, then I guess there would be no point in making it.

That was actually aimed at SRMS, though it can apply to you as well.
Eh we have some colorful characters here.

Once you realize something, it becomes part of your conscious mind, at which point you can do something about it.

True.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards

How many people in the world do you know actually have the motive and determination to do that?

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Not too many. That's the problem with this world. Although, you should understand that I wasn't implying that she should have known to take this approach from the start. I was trying to advise her.

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
so in other words, i am milking it?
i get that alot too

well, thanks for the help everybody, really
i will see if i cant improve my sorry existence...or at least try to stand up for myself

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
If you really wanna stand up for yourself, you can start by completely disregarding what those people say about you. I realize that I wrote a lot of crap, so I don't blame you if you decided not to read my posts, but my main idea is that you're not weak, just because you're putting others before yourself. I do think that some changes could benefit you, but you've done nothing shameful, and anyone who says otherwise can theortetically kiss your ass. That should be your mindset. Don't worry about those assholes and their comments. You're of no less value than anyone else, and much stronger considering that you don't give in and decide to act for yourself before someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back