• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spinning Wheel Battle Music Preview

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i really love when the violin part comes in. beautiful interpretation.

Thrazakul

This has the Official Thrazakul Seal of Approval. Keep it up!

ThrazakulSeal.jpg

Liege

One word: INCREDIBLE.

They just keep getting progressively better. It's almost absurd how positively great this sounds. If the finished-product is even a quarter of this, I can't possibly fathom how mind-bogglingly excellent the rest of the game's music could potentially be. Excellent job.

Perhaps once you've taken a well-deserved break, maybe you could try your talented-hand at both World-themes for Castle-of-Dreams & Enchanted-Dominion? That's asking a lot, granted, but it's merely a testament to how superbly your previous works have manifested themselves.

miiworld2

Awards
Great score! Make sure you sign your YouTube videos with something like a watermark in them, because there's a lot of YouTube videos with the music you did in there surfacing, and some of them aren't even giving you credit for your hard fan work. I'm Just sayin'. Otherwise, I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!

It goes into my iPod also. Excellent job man! For that you deserve a prize for your hard works :) But I'm sure you got that already.
http://forums.khinsider.com/resources/134279-kh-bbs-wallpapers.html#post4401056

Last edited:

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
THIS SONG IS SO KICK ASS! okay seriously i dont know which one i like better this one or castle of dreams....

THIS ONE IS THE BEST!

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
this kinda reminded me of kirby
and hollow bastion in the violin part

Xemik

Thank you so much for doing Wheel Master! This one is my favorite out of the three. You rule!

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
hey dude i seriously think you should balance this shit out. it would sound sooooooooooo much better.

you can barely here the base line of it all! i have to put up my volume all the way up to hear it but it's no point because the chorus just jeeps over shadowing it all.

just some heads up.

the violin part and the four pizzicato notes after the solo sounded tight xDDD

i really like it!

Abbot

hey dude i seriously think you should balance this shit out. it would sound sooooooooooo much better.

you can barely here the base line of it all! i have to put up my volume all the way up to hear it but it's no point because the chorus just jeeps over shadowing it all.

just some heads up.

the violin part and the four pizzicato notes after the solo sounded tight xDDD

i really like it!

It's bass. Not base. Also, what are you talking about? I can hear the bass easily. It's probably just your speakers/headphones. Get speakers/headphones that have good bass.

And it sounds fine, either way. The mainstream use of bass is to add harmony/accompaniment to the overall music. Of course, you can use bass in a much funner way, but as I said, 'mainstream'. I hate mainstream. :/

blue.nocturne

Hey, so I took a nice small break and did a new song.
However, from now on I will be posting in the "Traditional Media" part of the forum.
The thread is located HERE.

The new thread will be updated with any new songs that I do.
I also added a couple of my old songs, (which I think is MEH) such as Scythe of Petals and Namine.
Thanks for all the comments so far, and I'll do my best to do some new stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back