• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Spoiler) A question my little brother had about Riku...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
My little brother (he's only ten so he isn't allowed to use this board xD) wants to know why Riku needed to uncover his eye to look at Xion in the Xion's Defeat cutscene.

[Be nice guys he's only ten! And he will be personally reading your comments. Lol!

A

Audo

Pretty sure it was just so that he could get a better look at her.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
Pretty sure it was just so that he could get a better look at her.

I don't think it had a significant difference.

Just to get a good look at her.

And Hi Spyells brother lolz

Lol, thanks guys! He laughed and smiled at your responses. (He was just happy to get a response. This makes him feel like a teenager. xD) He's not allowed to have an account on here yet. Mom wont let him so he tries to get all his questions answered through me. :tongue:

Awards
Riku uses his sense of "smell" to perceive his environment.

Regardless, doesn't mean he can see with a blindfold on. He could sense Xion there, but wanted a better look at the person who he defeated.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It's Beast's Castle. It's one of the darker worlds around, and to top it all, Xion's face was still mostly hooded, it seems. Even people who can see properly - which Riku might still be able to do - would need to take action in order to get a better look.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Actually... that and beyond is what was bothering me.

He's blindfolded, fighting in worlds we haven't seen him in, and only lifts that blindfold ONCE to get a look at Xion...

How did he not fall off the bridge?

K

kingdomfighter5

Hey Spyells and her little brother, lol its been a while. I think he can 'see' through the blindfold but not to the full extent. If you ever have a blindfold that is just that size, it doesn't work to completely blind the person. But He could just be like DareDevil and have super heightened senses.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Yeah he wears the blindfold to keep his darkness from coming out(somehow xD) and after a while his other senses got really good and that's how he can fight with the blindfold. But he still can't tell perfectly what's going on so he needed to lift the blindfold up for a better look. ( I think that makes sense XD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back