• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Road ► (SPOILER) After last update, I think Union X + Dark Road are really part of a whole game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

cakito123

Awards
Seeing the Lost Masters at their demise at war at half of Union X, and then having Odin explain darkness itself through the seven sins makes me connect both experiences a lot more, now. At first I didnt umderstand why both games were in one package, but after latest Chapter 3 update I think narratively it makes a lot of sense.

See,
The Lost Masters were protecting the light as a team, but they failed to do so as theirs seven sins qualities made them grow darkness in their hearts.

Now in Dark Road times, we get an explanation in a sort of Epilogue on the future about HOW EVERYTHING WORKS and what really did happen in the first half of Union X, the times of old, when the first keyblade war striked.

It feels like playing as riku in his chapter in CoM!

Which KIIINDA makes me say it out loud again how I really want a ReMake from Union x, and realizing Dark Road is a part of it makes me excited for that eventually happening

Last edited:
Back